Forex Trading Signal 05/19/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my friend :)

Let's review what happened on Friday.

On Friday we had U.S. Housing Starts and Building Permits. Both came out much higher, high enough to enter a long trade on USD/JPY. We traded up from 104.60 to 104.87 so it was a 25 pip move. After about 50% retracement the price went up even higher. The total move was around 50 pips. in first 30 minutes, although it eventually reversed. I hope you made nice money here.

U.S. Consumer Sentiment came out too close to expectations to enter a trade so it was a no trade.

There is nothing to trade on Monday so you can take this day off. Wait for a next email where I will give a preview for Tuesday.

If you want to make some money on nice spikes, try The Secret News Weapon - they also offer 25 days money back policy so try it and see if you can grow your account that way. A nice thing about the SNW is it has not only the autoclick feature but it will also allow you to see other reports so you will immediately know if there are any conflicts, and therefore you would know if you should stay in your trade or get out, or maybe even reenter on the retracement. With a fast market moving I cannot imagine checking on-line forex calendars that are really slow.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education as I am trading there all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. I post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

snw

hi i'm delighted to hear of the snw from you.
pls where can i get it, how can i get and apply it
thanks.

I believe you can just click the link in the Daily Trading signals and that will take you to the SNW website.

Back