Forex Trading Signal 05/25/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey folks,

We should see thin market conditions today due to Memorial Day trading, and I am personally taking the day off trading and analyzing with the exception of the German IFO at 04:00 EST. We'll take a fresh look at the markets after the holiday, but for now:

0400 German IFO Business Climate - (85.0 expected) This indicator has a good track record with deviations of 1 or greater.
If it comes out at 86 or higher, EUR/USD should rally 35+ pips
If it comes out at 83.9 or lower, EUR/USD should sell off by 35+ pips.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

Hey folks,

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

I hear a lot of complaints about this. Anybody knows why?

Mike G:(

'cause it's an INTRODUCTORY offer. I was in it for a year and was perfectly happy with the service, but I don't like trading the news.

Back