Forex Trading Signal 06/09/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi my dear Trader :)

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.

Hi res: 6-9-2008.swf

Let's talk about Friday first.

At 7:00 a.m. we had Canadian Employment Change which came out very close to expectations.

The U.S. Non-Farm Payroll Employment Change came out slightly better than expected and also there were no major revisions to that number, but we also got Unemployment Rate which came out higher by 0.4. It was the biggest m/m change in past 27 years. Usually 0.2 deviation is good enough to overpower the Employment Change so 0.4 deviation was like a separate trade alone. Amazing deviation but it happens only once every 27 years so next time we might see it around 2035 year. Watch the video for more details.

Let's talk about Monday.

1. Monday, June 09th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK (weak)
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK PPI coming out. There are 6 numbers coming out, and it is hard to say which one is the most important one (watch the video for detailed analysis). If the PPI Input m/m comes out 3% or higher, AND the other numbers are deviating higher as well, then I would buy on GBP/USD and look for about 40 pips. If the PPI Input comes out at 2.2% or lower, AND all the other numbers are lower as well, then I would sell GBP/USD and look for about 40 pips as well.

2. Monday, June 09th, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA (weak)
At 10:00 a.m. we will have U.S. Pending Home Sales coming out. I will only trade it if there is a big surprise. If it comes out at 5% or higher, I would buy USD/JPY. If it comes out at -5.0%, then I would sell USD/JPY. In either case, I would expect 25 pips move.

Not much going on today.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education as I am trading there all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. I post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back