Forex Trading Signal 06/18/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my friend ;)

Let's first review what happened on Tuesday.

Well, Tuesday was a great day, at least for me. We had two good trading opportunities.

At 4:30 we had UK CPI. Although recommended safe trigger was +0.2, I also wrote I will try to make a few pips with +0.1 deviation on the headline number. It was meant to be a fast in-and-out. The price moved by over 40 pips but of course there was a higher spread as well. I managed to make between 18 to 25 pips on this report, which is good. I hope you made a few pips too.

Then we had German ZEW coming out. The deviation was pretty good but it was another fast in-and-out type of trade. I made around 15 pips on this report which is pretty good too.

I decided not to trade any of the reports at 8:30 a.m. We did not get any significant deviations either so it would be a no trade anyway. PPI headline deviated by +0.4 but there was completely no reaction; we had triggers set up on the core number anyway.

Let's talk about Wednesday.

Actually there is not much talking. ;-)

1. Wednesday, June 18th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 we will have BOE minutes coming out. This can move the market very well but I cannot hook it up with the Secret News Weapon so I never trade it. Because I don't want to provide triggers that I will not be using myself, I will just say to be beware of volatility around this release.

Tomorrow and on Friday we will have great reports coming out so stay tuned!

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

Back