Forex Trading Signal 06/24/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Let's first review what happened today.

At 3:30 a.m. we had German Manufacturing PMI. It came out at 52.3 versus 53.2 expected. This was supposed to be a scalping opportunity for SNW users only because even if it deviates, it does not move a lot. I actually entered short with 5 pips spread and I took a small lost of -3 pips on it. A few people I know got a pip or two but I really blew up this trade because it was easy to get out at BE. As a matter of fact, on some of my positions I had a few pips profit which I eventually closed with such a small loss. I just installed my trading platform on a brand new system, and because everything was not set up in the order I usually had, I just lost control over what I was doing. The move was very little as well, probably because the market wanted to see the IFO data before jumping in. Like I said, this was an opportunity to get a few pips with a relatively small risk so I still think it was worthy a try. After all, -3 pips is not that bad. I made over 15 (fifteen) times more (in $) what I lost on German IFO but this small loss increased my "lost trade" count by 50% since New Year - before that trade I had only two loses in whole 2008, last one in April....

Anyway, 30 minutes later we had German IFO. It was a fantastic trade. Brilliant. Great. Beautiful. Freaking awesome. On some of my positions I took 30 pips of nearly instant profit because my broker was kind enough to let me in with 2 pips spread! I hope you made a GOOD money too. I surely did. Here is where you can learn more about the SNW: The Secret News Weapon

Well, there is nothing interesting coming out tomorrow, Tuesday. I really wish I could scalp off a few pips but I studied all tomorrow's reports and none of them seems to be worthy to take a risk to even scalp a few pips. I don't have any confidence to any of them, and if I don't, then I don't trade, and if I don't trade, I don't recommend either. So wait for my next signal for Wednesday.

Have a good day!

Thanks a lot,
Crazy Cat

Last edited:
alvin050

Can you reveal what broker you used that was so kind to give you a 2 pip spread during such volatile news? :)

Broker?

Thanks for your kind singals so far Mr. Crazy cat, May i know what broker you using for your news trading? Glad to know if u feel free to share, Thank you.:)

Can you reveal what broker you used that was so kind to give you a 2 pip spread during such volatile news? :)

Well, I was shocked myself - it seems they forgot to raise it. Last month it was about 10 pips as far as I remember... I would still enter with 10 pips with -1.1 deviation anyway.

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

you are really crazy

crazy cat you r a crazy guy for real,i love what you are doing for forex traders,e.g i dont enter any trade unless i read your mail and to be honest it guided me and also given me some pips ever since i discovered how important it is.thanks alot,for the time you take studing and putting the mail togerther everyday.:D

Spreads.

FXSolutions has fixed spreads. The EUR/USD is fixed at 3. The spreads may not be as low as some, but they do not change.

Hey Crazy,
Although I do not want to clutter up the forum with useless posts, I feel that I must say....

Thank you very much to you and all of the FPA team for your time and effort.
Please keep up the good work.

Hey Creazy Cat,

I like your guys' perfect reports on FOREX change, I would to say thank you for your hard work and valuable recommends on daily signals.

Back