Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 7-11-2008R-P1.swf

Long-term Outlook:
2) 7-11-2008-UJEUoutlook1.swf

3) 7-11-2008-GUAUCADoutlook1.swf

Let's first review what happened today.

At 4:00 a.m. we UK Halifax came out -2.00% versus -1.00% expected. If you entered with SNW or any software like that, you should have been able to close your position with some profit. GBP/USD did not move a lot, it was like 20 pips move but still OK for scalping.

At 7:00 a.m. we had UK Interest Rate Statement which came out as expected so no news here.

At 8:30 a.m. we had U.S. Initial Jobless Claims coming out. It came out really low but USD/JPY moved only by 20 pips. It seems this report lost its importance for now.

Let's talk about Friday.

1. Friday, July 11th, 2008 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 7:00 a.m. we will have Canadian Employment Change coming out. It is expected to come out at 8K. If it comes out at 23K or higher, I would expect USD/CAD move lower pretty sharply by 40 pips or so. If it deviates more than that, then the move can be as big as 70 pips. If it comes out at -7K or lower, I would buy USD/CAD and expect 40 pips move as well. If it comes out at -20K or more negative, I would expect 70 pips move.

2. Friday, July 11th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have Canadian Trade Balance. I will not be trading it.

3. Friday, July 11th, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m we will have U.S. Consumer Sentiment. This is a tradable report but it comes out at 9:55 a.m. for some subscribers so I would trade it only if you are able to get this number early. Even if you get it early, that would be like 10 to 20 pips scalp. It is expected at 55.5. When it deviates by 2.5, then USD/JPY moves pretty well. Please watch the video for detailed explanation. If it comes out at 58 or higher, I would buy USD/JPY and look for 30 pips price action. If it comes out at 53 or lower, I would sell USD/JPY and look for 30 pips move as well.

PLEASE ALSO WATCH Sir Pip's longer term outlook videos, links are always provided at the beginning of this post. A lot of people found them very useful. If you have any comments regarding that videos, please leave a comment. Sir Pips is working hard to improve our free tools so more and more people can benefit from them. For your convenience, here are the links so you don't even need to scroll up:

1) 7-11-2008-UJEUoutlook1.swf

2) 7-11-2008-GUAUCADoutlook1.swf

That's all for this week.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education where Sir Pips or Magister Pips are trading all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. They post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as they give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try. Worst case scenario, you will learn something and get all your money back.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
audio problem ?

Hi, for a second day in a row, I am unable to hear anything from the videos.. what's wrong ?

Thanks Sir Pips (and Crazy Cat)

Your long-term outlook vids are really appreciated - thanks for taking the trouble.

Hello sir pips,thanks for all your efforts,pls can i download the snw software on my two different computers if i eventually subscribe from you,and can the software trade every news?

Thank you Sir Pips, this info on trend lines is excellent. I appreciate all of your help and teaching.

Back