Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 7-14-2008review.swf

2) 7-14-2008preview.swf

Long-term Outlook:
3) 7-14-2008outlook.swf

On Friday we had Canadian Employment Change which did not hit our triggers but there was some agreement from the employment change which made the price action bigger. We saw 40 pips move on USD/CAD, and then eventually it went even higher. Sir Pips tried to trade EUR/CAD and closed it with a small loss.

At 8:30 we did not have any reaction to the Trade Balance.

U.S. Consumer Confidence came out pretty close to expectations so there was not much price action.

On Sunday we had Retail Sales out of New Zealand. We did not give any triggers for it. There was a pretty good deviation and a very fast spike price action. Some folks using SNW were able to make a good money but other than that the price action was quite disappointing.

Let's talk about Monday.

1. Monday, July 14th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK PPI. It is hard to give any specific triggers here. This trade performs very differently depending on the economic situation. Also, there is a great possibility of a conflicting numbers. When they all agree, the price action is pretty good but when we see some conflicts, then this may get more complicated. If all PPI came out higher or lower than expected by 0.5, we should see GBP/USD moving by 40 pips easily.

2. Monday, July 14th, 2008 (6:45 p.m. New York Time) NEW ZEALAND
At 6:45 p.m. we will have New Zealand CPI coming out. I would focus on the q/q number which is expected to come out at 1.4%. If it comes out at 1.7%, I would buy NZD/USD and look for 35 pips move. If it comes out at 1.1% or lower, I would sell NZD/USD and expect 35 pips price action as well. There might be a very quick spike so be careful.

3. Monday, July 14th, 2008 (7:01 p.m. New York Time) UK
At 7:01 p.m. we will have UK RICS House Price Balance. I would leave it alone. If it deviates a lot, we might see 25 pips move but this is very risky report to trade.

4. Monday, July 14th, 2008 (9:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
At 9:30 p.m. we will have RBA Minutes out of Australia. This is not for beginners so if you are new in Forex, skip it. If you are interested in trading it, please watch the video.

That's all for Monday.

PLEASE ALSO WATCH Sir Pip's longer term outlook videos, links are always provided at the beginning of this post. A lot of people found them very useful. If you have any comments regarding that videos, please leave a comment. Sir Pips is working hard to improve our free tools so more and more people can benefit from them. For your convenience, here is the link so you don't even need to scroll up:

7-14-2008outlook.swf

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education where Sir Pips or Magister Pips are trading all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. They post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as they give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try. Worst case scenario, you will learn something and get all your money back.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not used the SNW but i'm studying the Daily Signals. I'm not so certain about the outcome of news triggers and i dont really like trading the news.

I'll give a try

Onyebuchim C. Obike
Benin
Nigeria

Back