Forex Trading Signal 07/18/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 7-18-2008r-p.swf

Long-term Outlook:
2) 7-18-2008outlook.swf

Let's first review what happened on Thursday.

At 8:30 a.m. all housing numbers came out much higher than expected. In first 15 minutes, USD/JPY moved by 40 pips. I hope you made a good money on this.

At 10:00 a.m. we had Philadelphia Fed Index which came out too close to expectations to trade it.

Let's talk about Friday.

1. Friday, July 18th, 2008 (2:00 a.m. New York Time) GERMANY, EURO ZONE
At 2:00 a.m. we will have German PPI. We had a pretty good move last month - 40 pips in first 40 minutes but eventually EUR/USD moved by 140 pips. If this comes out shocking, we might have a nice trade. I will be trading PPI m/m. If it expected to come out at 0.7%. If it comes out at 1% or higher, I would buy EUR/USD and expect 30 pips move although the move might be very slow. If it comes out at 0.4% or lower, I would sell EUR/USD and expect 30 pips move as well.

That's all for this week.

There are no news announcement on Monday so next signal will be for Tuesday.

PLEASE ALSO WATCH Sir Pip's longer term outlook videos, links are always provided at the beginning of this post. A lot of people found them very useful. If you have any comments regarding that videos, please leave a comment. Sir Pips is working hard to improve our free tools so more and more people can benefit from them.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education where Sir Pips or Magister Pips are trading all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. They post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as they give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try. Worst case scenario, you will learn something and get all your money back.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Big Movement

Hello.-Mr. Crazy Cat and fellows friends.
I notice a Big Movement in the Markets and I went to check the News in that moment, and found out about Sonia, perhaps you will add this to the Calendar, for the Next Time.- It is not at The most important calendars of The Planet, Forex Peace of Army and or Forex Factory Calendars, It is no there.
There were Spikes as big as nearly 50 Pips GBPCHF, and 45 Pips USDJPY and after that went beyond that or other Market of your choice.

SONIA: The SONIA (Sterling Over-Night Index Average) swap curve is now
once again implying chance of a rate cut from February 2009 onwards
following dovish comments from BoE Deputy Governor John Gieve who said
Friday that he could not rule out the risk of the UK entering a
technical recession. The curve is now pricing in 29% chance of a 25bps
rate hike by November vs 33% chance pre-Gieve and around 7% chace of a
25bps cut by February 2009 vs 3% chance of a hike pre-Gieve.
7/18/2008 5:30:39 AM

SONIA
The SONIA (Sterling Over-Night Index Average).

Last edited:
Back