Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 7-22-2008news.swf

Earnings Announcements:
2) 7-22-2008earnings.swf

Long-term Outlook:
3) 7-22-2008outlook.swf

Let's review what happened on Friday.

On Friday we had German PPI coming out. It came out higher but not high enough to buy on EUR/USD.

On Sunday we had Australian PPI but I did not trade it at all as all recent Australian PPIs have not been performing well. The deviation was pretty big and AUD/USD spiked down by 24 pips or so and then it reversed.

Let's talk about Tuesday.

1. Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have Canadian Retail Sales. I prefer to trade the headline number. I would like to see 0.5 deviation on the headline number to enter a trade. If it comes out at 1.1% or higher, I would sell USD/CAD and expect 35 pips price action. If it comes out at 0.1% or lower, I would buy USD/CAD and expect 35 pips move as well. You do want to see an agreement with the core PPI and usually they deviate the same direction.

2. Tuesday, July 22th, 2008 (9:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
At 9:30 a.m. we will have Australian CPI. Last month with 0.3 deviation we saw a spike of 20 pips and eventually it moved by another 15 pips in first 30 minutes. If we have higher inflation, this would be a different situation than we would had in the USA or UK. Australian government may actually react with interest rates on the CPI numbers. I would focus on CPI Trimmed Mean q/q which is expect to come out at 1.1% If it comes out at 1.3%, I would buy AUD/USD and look for 30 to 40 pips price action. If it comes out at 0.9% or lower, I would sell AUD/USD and look for 30 to 40 pips price action. If there is a conflict with the other numbers, I would look to exit quickly. Also, watch the outlook video where Sir Pips will go in details with the AUD.

Please also watch the video regarding Earnings Announcement. Very important stuff:
7-22-2008earnings.swf

PLEASE ALSO WATCH Sir Pip's longer term outlook videos, links are always provided at the beginning of this post. A lot of people found them very useful. If you have any comments regarding that videos, please leave a comment. Sir Pips is working hard to improve our free tools so more and more people can benefit from them:
7-22-2008outlook.swf

That's all for Tuesday.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education where Sir Pips or Magister Pips are trading all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. They post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as they give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try. Worst case scenario, you will learn something and get all your money back.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

wat happened today

hi crazy cat i love the you present the news an it really a big help to most forex traders,anyway i would like ask wat happened today with GBP/USD,EUR/USD,USD/JPY,USD/CHF,by 12:30pm GMT all these pair went wild and when i checkd their was no news with high impact from you,dailyfx and forex factory.pls if their is another site that gives better news apart from these two i mentioned pls let me know,i know u r very busy,pls help me as i write i am on $-350 on live trade and its killing me i dont even know if it retrace or not but am still holding on.pls i dont know where to find your mail so here is my email address, ahamedtj@yahoo.com.am expecting ur reply.thank you.:unhappy:

Back