Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 7-25-2008r-p.swf

Long-term Outlook:
2) 7-25-2008outlook.swf

Let's talk about Thursday.

We had German IFO which came out much lower than expected. EUR/USD dropped by 35 pips and the total drop was about 50 pips.

Then we had UK Retail Sales which came out much lower than expected as well although we did not see as much move as I expected. It spiked down by 45 pips, however. I think this report was leaked and 30 minutes before the report we saw GBP/USD going down like crazy.

U.S. Existing Home Sales came out much lower than expected. USD/JPY moved down by about 40 pips which is not bad at all.

Let's talk about Friday.

1. Friday, July 25th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK GDP q/q coming out which is expected to come out at 0.2%. This is what they call "advanced" number, and any deviation on the "advanced" number may move the market well. If it comes out at 0.1% or lower, I would sell GBP/USD and expect 40 pips price action. If it comes out at 0.3% or higher, I would buy GBP/USD and expect 40 pips move as well.

2. Friday, July 25th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Durable Goods. Skip this.

3. Friday, July 25th, 2008 (9:55 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 9:55 a.m. we will have U.S. Consumer Sentiment, and this is a final revision so this should not move the market at all. Skip it.

4. Friday, July 25th, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have New Home Sales coming out. I would look to trade it with 20 to 30K trigger. If it comes out at 479K or lower, I would sell USD/JPY. If it comes out at 531K or higher, I would buy USD/JPY. In either case, I would expect 30 to 35 pips price action.

PLEASE ALSO WATCH Sir Pip's longer term outlook videos, links are always provided at the beginning of this post. A lot of people found them very useful. If you have any comments regarding that videos, please leave a comment. Sir Pips is working hard to improve our free tools so more and more people can benefit from them.

That's all for this week.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education where Sir Pips or Magister Pips are trading all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. They post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as they give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try. Worst case scenario, you will learn something and get all your money back.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
please i want to find out how reliable is etoro?

okey

Okey, not doing your homework is not OKEY. Download the platfom, test it in demo later in live, the you will know whether is for you or not.

Why on the Earth would you trust someone else's experience more than in your own?

Are you ok?

Hi,
Are you ok Sir PipALot?
You seem sick to me.
We know that trading is important to us but taking care of our health is good too :)
Please don't push yourself too hard. Missing 2 or 3 news to trade is ok.

p/s:have a good sleep for the weekend. I mean a "good" one ;)

Thanks for your concern. Yah, I've been sick for over a week now with something viral. I've been getting a lot of rest, and even skipped doing signals for today (Monday night for Tuesday), so hopefully I'll be better soon.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply. hi sir pips, i was trying to payfor the forex diamonds service but the reply i9 got at the payment area on the forex diamonds website said "TRANSACTION DECLINED". what could be wrong? what can i do. (i used a mastercard) i wish you a quick recovery.

Back