Forex Trading Signal 07/28/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex Friend :)

Let's review what happened on Friday.

UK GDP came out as expected so it was a no trade.

U.S. Core Durable Goods m/m, however, came out much higher than expected: 2.0% versus -0.2%. USD/JPY moved pretty well, almost 40 pips. Well, better skip a good move than lose money on bad move.

U.S. New Home Sales missed our target by 1K so it was a no trade. USD/JPY moved by 20 pips.

On Monday there are no news that I consider tradable but you can at least watch Longer term trading Outlook:
7-28-2008outlook.swf

I strongly encourage you to try ForexDiamonds at Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education. So far July was great - we have about +18% performance for July. I hope we will hit 20% by the end of the month but time will show.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited:
I am waiting

Hi,

I subscribed for the forex diamonds room, still waiting for access, more than 24 hrs. have passed,

thanks for a quick reply,

Richi

critical pips

Thanks for your advice to raise my GY stop SP. In a trade that would otherwise have been stopped out, I was able to take a nice profit.

Best regards

Mark

wow!

You got some weeeiiirrrd 24hrs on your side of the lake...
thanks for the tip, I'll set my watch on slo-mo.

Richi

Hi Trimbo2002,

On weekends I do not process transactions as the market is closed anyway. If I processed it on Friday or today, it does not change anything for you because very next trade will be on Wednesday since there was nothing tradable on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday...

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

Back