Forex Trading Signal 08/08/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 8-8-2008r-p.swf

Let's review what happened on Thursday first.

UK Halifax came out too close to expectations so it was a no trade.

UK and Euro interest rates came out as expected so no trades there as well.

Then we had Trichet speaking. EUR/USD went down a lot but please watch the video for more information.

We also had U.S. Pending Home Sales which came out better than expected. USD/JPY moved pretty well and I hope you made some money.

Let's talk about Friday.

1. Friday, August 8th, 2008 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 7:00 a.m. we will have Canadian Employment coming out. It is expected to come out at 5K. I would use 15K trigger here. If it comes out at -10K or more negative, I would buy USD/CAD and look for 30 to 40 pips in the first few minutes. If it comes out at 20K or higher, I would sell USD/CAD and expect 40 pips move as well.

That's pretty much all for tomorrow.

Please watch the video for a lot of details regarding EUR/USD move.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

qustion

hi sir pip

really i appriciate what you do its great really

really i was wondering why there is no one is answering in my qusitons , before i was contacting felix on his email and he was answering me , and now i know that he is busy but sure he has people are helping him , so could you please any one answer me on my qustions:

why not felix give us his books he already read to learn the fundmental analyses i sent him email before and he gave me book to read it called secret economic indicators and then i couldnt contact him any more !!!!

could you tell me how i can understand the market fudementaly well , i know that this is part of the bussines of the website but really im from the first people in this website and i think i deserve more benfits thanks ;)

Back