Forex Trading Signal 08/11/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 8-11-2008r-p.swf

The outlook:
2) 8-11-2008outlook.swf

Let's first review what happened on Friday.

Well, we had Canadian Employment report. Let's make it short and simple: I made crazy money with SNW. It came out -55.2K versus 5K expected. It was a buy signal on USD/CAD. We had a spike of over 60 pips but EUR/CAD moved even more. I personally took a profit of nearly 70 pips but my sister took around 100 pips profit, all within 10 seconds. I love making thousands of dollars in less than 1 minute - as a matter of fact in just 10 seconds. In case you wonder what the SNW is, here is the link: The Secret News Weapon Whoever did not have SNW could only see a nice spike although there were some opportunities to enter an afterspike.

Let's talk about Monday.

1. Monday, August 11th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have PPI coming out. In order to have a nice trade, all indicators have to deviate in one direction. In June we have 50 pips move up and it retraced 100%. The other month it was going and going.If the m/m comes out 1.5% or higher and all the numbers coming in the same direction, I would buy GBP/USD and expect 30 pips. If it comes out at 0.4% or lower and everything else is not conflicting, I would sell GBP/USD and expect 30 pips move as well.

That's pretty much all for Monday.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds where Sir Pips or Magister Pips are trading all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. They post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as they give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try. Worst case scenario, you will learn something and get all your money back.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Just reporting on using SNW and Interbank FX.

I didn't trade with much risk today based on the recommendation, but this time I did not get an error message, rather the trade sell button was clicked, but IBFX has added a new feature within the last month that if the price moves around the time you click an order command, it will ask you for verification of that order in a seperate box with a seperate click.

This may in turn be a good thing, but it may prove a challenge with SNW and also they seem to only bring up the confirmation box when it benefits them which really bothers me, and I want to give them a shout and ask them about this.

Thanks again for the recommendations for the news trades and I will hope for a better outcome using IBFX in the future.

Question for Sir Pips

I didn't know it was possible to make money on the initial spike like you and your sister did. I tried to do that wiht the NFP report, and I got run over. And, how do you handle when the spread gets wider? I was afraid to even try to do it. So, are you saying it can be done? I can make money on the spikes?

thanks,
John Hernandez

Back