Forex Trading Signal 08/13/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 8-13-2008r-p.swf

I would recommend you to watch two outlook videos recorded by Sir Pips that I think are very good and might be very helpful for you:
2) 8-13-2008outlook1.swf

3) 8-13-2008outlook2.swf

On Tuesday we had UK CPI which came out higher than expected and we had a very quick spike up, and then the price reversed. It was hard to get in on the reversal because the price retraced so fast. Some SNW users, including me, Crazy Cat, made nice money. I personally took 30 pips (GBP/USD) to 40 pips (GBP/JPY) profit but my plan was to get out within less than 10 sec. which worked really well on my own account.

Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, August 13th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK Claimant Account Change coming out. I would trade it with 5 trigger. If it comes out at 22K or higher, it would be bad for GBP and I would sell GBP/USD and expect 30 pips in the first 30 minutes. If it comes out at 12 K or lower, I would buy GBP/USD and expect 30 pips move as well. If the Claimant Count Rate or Unemployment Rate deviate by 0.2, this would have significant impact on the price action as well. We used to trade Average Earnings Index +Bonus with 0.2 or 0.3 deviation but recently UK Claimant Account Change seems to be more important although a conflict here may be very bad for the price action. Therefore, be very careful with this set of reports.

2. Wednesday, August 13th, 2008 (5:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 5:30 a.m. we will have BOE Inflation Report coming out. This is for experienced traders only. If you know how to trade it, you don't need my help. If you don't know how to trade it, join ForexDiamonds service for a live guidance.

3. Wednesday, August 13th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Core Retail Sales m/m coming out. This is pretty much last retail sales that would be affected by stimulus checks sent by the U.S. government to all taxpayers and residents of the United States. Nevertheless, people are expecting very bad number. I would trade it with 0.5 trigger, and it is expected to come out at 0.5. If it comes out at 0 or negative, I would sell USD/JPY and expect 50 pips move. If it comes out at 1.0% or higher, I would buy USD/JPY and expect 50 pips move as well. It is possible we will get full retracement like we had on the UK CPI.

That's all for Wednesday.

PLEASE ALSO WATCH Sir Pip's longer term outlook videos, links are always provided at the beginning of this post. A lot of people found them very useful. If you have any comments regarding that videos, please leave a comment. Sir Pips is working hard to improve our free tools so more and more people can benefit from them.

If you are interested more in trading news, go to Forex Diamonds where Sir Pips or Magister Pips are trading all of mentioned indicators live. Join the room, and get a lot of education from me and other traders that are there. They post trade plans and talk about the trades as well as they give entry and exit signal live while the market moves. You can try it with no risk for 21 days so if you don't like it it is free. If you find it useful, then you can stick with us and make grow you live account with us. I am pretty sure you will be satisfied but at least give a try. Worst case scenario, you will learn something and get all your money back.

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited:
I want to subsribe to SNW...can I use it on FXCM platform?

Hi Sir pips,

Thanks for your intresting daily reviews. I'm basically a tech trader, but I want to venture with news trades. Can I use SNW on FXCM's trading platform?

Does SNW work with MT4 platforms?

Please advice me on this.

Cheers.

Jahswill
:D

What service do i subscribe to?

hi im a relatively new trader was wondering which service i should subscribe to.Forexdiamonds or SNW.i would really appreciate if i could get pointers on which to subscribe to.Thanks.
Oclicks

Hi Sir pips,

Thanks for your intresting daily reviews. I'm basically a tech trader, but I want to venture with news trades. Can I use SNW on FXCM's trading platform?

Cheers.

Jahswill

you can use SNW on any platform

hi im a relatively new trader was wondering which service i should subscribe to.Forexdiamonds or SNW.i would really appreciate if i could get pointers on which to subscribe to.Thanks.
Oclicks

get the forex diamonds service. you'll learn ALOT.

Hi Sir pips,

Cheers.

Jahswill

Hi,

I normally don't answer any questions regarding SNW + platforms until my mortgage is fully paid off + I have nice savings. Well, let me tell you one thing: it works with any platform that requires one click execution so MT4 is just fine. However, if you are not filled it is not MT4 but your broker you use. You need to find a right broker, and even if you have a right broker, you need to find a right way to execute transactions such that you will make tons of money. This is a big homework to do but it is worthy to take some time to do it. I did my homework and I am enjoying a stream of free and instant cash.

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

Back