Forex Trading Signal 08/14/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 8-14-2008r-p1.swf

Long-term Outlook:
2) 8-14-2008outlook1.swf

I am sorry, I wrote a text and when I was done I accidently lost it so I am going to post videos only since there is not much time before the German report.

Videos are very good, however.

Sir Pips had a very good day yesterday and made tons of pips after the BOE report. The other reports came out as expected.

On Thursday we will have German GDP at 2 a.m., US CPI at 8:30 a.m. and NZ Retail Sales at 6:45 p.m. Again, for the tradeplan please watch the videos.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial..

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 8-14-2008r-p1.swf

Long-term Outlook:
2) 8-14-2008outlook1.swf

I am sorry, I wrote a text and when I was done I accidently lost it so I am going to post videos only since there is not much time before the German report.

Videos are very good, however.

Sir Pips had a very good day yesterday and made tons of pips after the BOE report. The other reports came out as expected.

On Thursday we will have German GDP at 2 a.m., US CPI at 8:30 a.m. and NZ Retail Sales at 6:45 p.m. Again, for the tradeplan please watch the videos.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial..

Thank you and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

Hey lazy cat, felix not paying you enough to type what's the story here?

Re:Current Forex Trading Signals/I lost it.

Hi Pussy!

Would you agree with me that having lost such an important document vis-a-vis today's expected vital news from the EZ GDP(Germany) you have really vindicated Felix's action for not adequately paying you? May be you have been fond of loosing vital documents hence, Felix's reaction since action and reaction are opposite and equal.

Regards,

AbdulAzeez I.T. Afolabi.:hissyfit:

Chill out guys! I also personally prefer the text version, but the video has all that info and more.

Crazy Cat had the choice of re-writing the text and not getting the report out in time for a big news event or of just sending a video version and getting it out to people who needed it.

There are only a few major news events left for today. I don't know what the minimum entry triggers and corresponding expected pip moves are, but you can watch the video and get that info if you really need it. If you are doing technical trades and just want to avoid market spikes, the info I'm about to type should be sufficient. (Yes, I could watch the video and get the numbers, but by the time I do that, it will almost be 8:30 and then this won't be nearly as useful.)

At 8:30 am, US Core CPI m/m. If the deviation is up, this is a sign of inflationary pressure and is good for the value of the USD, since it may lead to an increase in interest rates. Naturally, a major conflict between the CPI and Core CPI numbers may make things less than predictable. If CPI and Core CPI deviate the same way, the price action should be easier to anticipate.

At 10:00 am, the Bank of Canada is releasing it's Summer Review. This doesn't look like an easily thing to trade, but might cause some added volatility in CAD pairs.

At 6:45, there's the New Zealand Core Retail Sales report. If there's a positive deviation, this is good the the NZD. If the deviation is negative, then it's bad for the NZD. A conflict between the headline Retail Sales report and the Core Retail Sales Report could make things choppy.

i am grateful that crazy cat got us the information on time with or without text. thats all that counts IMO. even though i prefer teh txt version.
we love you crazy cat!

I guess some of you guys have never lost anything? This is FREE, you know. Thanks for the effort Crazy Cat

Back