Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 8-18-2008r-p.swf

Long-term Outlook:
2) 8-18-2008outlook1.swf

3) 8-18-2008outlook2.swf

Let's first review what happened on Friday.

We had U.S. Empire Manufacturing, Industrial Production and Consumer Confidence. All of them came out too close to expectations to enter a trade. Nothing to review.

Quite honestly, nothing is will be happening on Monday too. Stay away from New Zealand CPI, this is really not tradable.

1. Monday, August 18th, 2008 (9:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
At 9:30 p.m. we will have RBA Meeting Minutes coming out. You cannot trade it with SNW, this is not for beginners either. If you are a pro trader, you don't need my help. Watch the video if you wish.

Not much going on in terms of news but Sir Pips has "quick" outlook video(s) for you. ;-)

That would be all for Monday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Hello, Last friday I subscribed to the 7 day free trial of Forex Diamonds and I received an email cnfirming my 1 cent payment had been processed. I haven't though, received an email with acess details not was I sent to a websit after subscribing. I can't find an eail address for Forex Diamonds and so hope you can help me with this. Thanks, Ajay Dennis.

Hello, Last friday I subscribed to the 7 day free trial of Forex Diamonds and I received an email cnfirming my 1 cent payment had been processed. I haven't though, received an email with acess details not was I sent to a websit after subscribing. I can't find an eail address for Forex Diamonds and so hope you can help me with this. Thanks, Ajay Dennis.

I've subscribed with credit card and all was fine.
Try this mail [I've been using this one:

blah999@mac.com

Ajay, try the address Kaligula posted and also remember that if you subscibed late on Friday, you shouldn't expect to hear anything back until sometime today.

Why do you need a confirmation email? Right after a credit card payment you were asked to set up a login and password...

Email me if you have a problem with this.

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

Help Me Out!

Please i dont know the meaning of most of the term used in forexpeace army, because since i have been using daily forex signal i dont know to execute them. some of the terms are:CCI, PPI etc please tell how to get these on my trading platform. For instance, if it comes out at 2% i will buy GBP and expect 40pips...... pleas explain how to use it.

Thanks
ADEKUNLE

Back