Forex Trading Signal 08/19/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Sir Pips is on strike today and he demands $1.50 pay raise from Felix from $4.85 an hour to $6.35 + benefits such as dental insurance. Therefore, I, Crazy Cat, have to write the signal by myself. ;-) If you support Sir Pips, please leave a comment.

Anyway, let's go back to the business.

I am not good in reviewing (or trading) speeches. I always skip them as I make enough money from regular reports so let's say there is nothing to review for Monday.

Let's talk about Tuesday then.

1. Tuesday, August 19th, 2008 (5:00 a.m. New York Time) EURO ZONE, GERMANY
At 5:00 a.m. we will have German ZEW Economic Sentiment which is expected to come out at -62. It is a good report to trade, especially if you are a SNW user. I will definitely be trading this report. If you want to be more conservative, you can 8 trigger but if you want to be a bit more aggressive, I think a trigger as low as 5 should be good enough to scalp EUR/USD a bit. I think people will care about this indicator, especially now when Europeans are worried if the Eurozone is about to enter into recession. I will be aggressive myself and I will use 5 trigger myself so if it comes out at -57 or less negative, that means it is good for Euro and EUR/USD may go up by 25 pips. If it comes out at -67 or more negative, that would be bad for Euro and EUR/USD should go down by 25 pips. With +/- 8 deviation you we may see a move as big as 40 pips in first 10 minutes. Right before I would analyze the trend and I would make some adjustment if needed but I think this trade plan should work. Brokers usually keep the spread quite small but keep an eye on it just in case as you do not want to enter with 20 pips spread here. I think EUR/USD is more on sell mode now but keep an eye on 1.4660 level. With a smaller deviation it might be a good idea to take profits around there; with a bigger deviation probably it would be a good idea to keep *some* of the position opened in case this level breaks because if it breaks, EUR/USD may go down pretty well. If you are interested in trading it with SNW, you can sign up here (they have 25 days money back offer):
The Secret News Weapon

2. Tuesday, August 19th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have bunch of U.S. reports. Probably one of the most important is U.S. Housing Starts m/m but I will not be trading it because of possible conflict with U.S. Building Permits and U.S. PPI. U.S. PPI itself is not really tradable and I was not trading it for a while but when it deviates, it may cause a weird price action. U.S. Housing Starts is a relatively weak indicator as well but if this deviates a lot, it may also screw up the trade at least a bit. U.S. Housing Starts itself should move USD/JPY by 25 to 30 pips if it deviates by 60K but again, I don't really feel I am going to wake up for this report. If you really have to trade this, try to sell USD/JPY if it comes out at 899K or lower (if the other indicators do not conflict) or buy USD/JPY if it comes out at 1020K or better. I actually think a positive number should move USD/JPY more than a negative number.

That would be all for Tuesday. Let's keep our finger crossed for Sir Pips. (I wonder how many people will believe in this story, he he. I bet some people would believe in anything they can read). ;-)))

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat

missing you

I advice Sir Pips to also reduce his chocolate assurance. lol

Proudly Nigeria

hello PIPCITY,

been missing out on you for too long do try and communicate.

As for Sir PIPS, he should be aware his demanded raise is not particularly tradable so we skip it as usual.

Best regsrds,

Akgold - Knight of St. PIPs

my hero

hello PIPCITY,

been missing out on you for too long do try and communicate.

As for Sir PIPS, he should be aware his demanded raise is not particularly tradable so we skip it as usual.

Best regsrds,

Akgold - Knight of St. PIPs

if he needs a raise give him 10 times that amount cos my hero,and i want say big up to pip city naija 4 life we rule the forex world:)
ahamedtj@yahoo.com

Sir Pips & Mr. Felix

Hello guys and Crazy Cat,

Sir Pips is a very nice and Felix too very honest guy. they contributed alot to us and the forex world. I hope They could understand each others' feelings and im really missing and waiting to hear sir pips voice. :) Anyhow you guyz are the leading honest giants...Hope to hear sweet news from you guyz..babai...

Re:Sir Pips vs. Felix

Ever since Sir Pips raised his protest against Felix the latter has never reacted to it. Does that connote concordance on the part of Felix or disconcordance? Before this protest gets to the highest crescendo, Felix should let's hear his own side of the music. Or does Felix want to tag Sir Pips' protest as "the best answer for a fool is silence"? Whatever the situation, Felix should also be wary of the fact that silence at times implies consent. Which is which Felix?

However, going by Sir Pips' request I wouldn't think it is too much an obligation to be honored by Felix, judging from his marvelous contributions towards forex daily signals. You both guys are fantastic and therefore, enough is enough.

AbdulAzeez I.T. Afolabi.

Back