1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Trading Signal 09/01/08

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Crazy Cat, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat Former FPA Special Consultant

Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
    1) 9-01-2008r-p.swf

Let's first review what happened on Friday.

On Friday Canadian and U.S. reports came out too close to expectations to enter a trade.

On 9:45 a.m. we had Chicago PMI which came out much higher than expected. We saw 30 pips move on USD/JPY or 40 pips on EUR/USD. It was a very slow move so it was easy to get in at a good price.

On Monday we have U.S. holiday (Labor Day) so a lot of people will not be trading so we may get weird price actions. Happy holidays! If you have a family, shut off your computer and get outside with your family, especially if you have a nice weather.

We were supposed to have Australian Retail Sales but they moved it forward by 1 week. Frankly speaking, there is nothing to trade on Monday which is good. I do not like trading on holidays.

On Tuesday at 12:30 a.m. we are going to have Australian Interest Rate statement. It is expected they will cut the rates from 7.25% to 7.00%. Only a few economists expect them to hold it steady. If they do not cut the rates (leave it at 7.25%), I would buy AUD/USD and expect 50 pips move. If they cut the rates to 6.75%, I would sell AUD/USD and expect 50 pips as well. If they cut by 0.25 to 7.00% (as expected), the price action will depend on the commentary so as of right now I do not have any recommendations here.

We will talk about remaining Tuesday's reports tomorrow in the Tuesday's signal.

That would be all for Monday and early Tuesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
    Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
    -Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
    For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat