Forex Trading Signal 09/03/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 9-03-2008r-p.swf

Let's first review what happened on Tuesday.

At 12:30 a.m. we had Australian Interest statement. AUD/USD moved up a little and then we had a big sell off.

At 10:00 a.m. we had U.S. ISM Manufacturing which came out very close to expectations so no trade here.

Australian GDP came out lower but not low enough to enter a trade. No trade as well.

Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, September 03rd, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK Services PMI. I would trade it with 1 trigger. If it comes out at 48 or higher, I would buy GBP/USD and expect 35 pips move. If it comes out at 46 or lower (45.9 even better), I would sell GBP/USD and expect 35 pips move as well. This is not a killer report but probably there is a way to make some money on it.

2. Wednesday, September 03rd, 2008 (9:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 09:00 a.m. we will have Canadian Interest Statement coming out. It is expected to come out at 3.00% and only one economist expect them to cut the rates to 2.75%. If they cut the rates, I would buy USD/CAD; if they hike the rates, I would sell USD/CAD. This is highly unlikely to happen so if it happens, I would expect at least 50 pips move.

This is all for Wednesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back