Forex Trading Signal 09/08/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review + the other stuff:
1) 9-08-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Friday.

Canadian Employment change came out too close to expectations so no free drinks here.

U.S. Non-Farm Payroll was very interesting. Whereas the Non-Farm Payroll came out slightly worse than expected, we also got pretty big worse revision as well as a deviation of 0.4 on unemployment rate. A jump from 5.7% to 6.1% on unemployment rate is huge, and we saw USD/JPY going down by 80 pips. Eventually it retraced and went the other way.

The Canadian Ivey came out much lower than expected and we had a pretty nice move on USD/CAD. In the first 30 minutes we saw 45 pips move which is pretty nice.

Why did we have so big moves today? Please watch the video.

Let's talk about Monday.

1. Monday, September 08th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK PPI input m/m. If it comes out at 0% or higher and the other numbers are supporting, GBP/USD would probably spike up and then it would probably retrace. If it comes out at -2.5% and the other numbers are supportive as well, GBP/USD will probably spike down and then retrace. Probably the way to trade it is to enter a reversal trade on the spike although I will skip this report.

2. Monday, September 08th, 2008 (9:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
At 9:30 p.m. we will have Australian Retail Sales. Normally it is a very good report to trade but they change the formula how to calculate the number and the economists are confused now. For example, Bloomberg did not provide the expectations so probably I will just look at the price action and see how the market is reacting. The unofficial estimate is 0.5% so if you really have to trade it, you can try enter a trade on 1.0 deviation but again, no one really knows how and if the market will react to any deviation.

That would be all for Monday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Last edited:
reliable broker needed for SNW

sir pips, crazy cat and all other fellow soldiers i need your assistance. i want to use the secret news weapon, can u guys to recommend some reliable brokers that i can use it with. I use your free signals and its been quite remarkable and i want to use the SNW but it cant work with my current broker. please respond as soon as possible, thanks, you could PM me too.

can INTERACTIVE BROKERS work with SNW?

Dear sir,
I want to use the secret news weapon and now my current broker is INTERACTIVE BROKERS. My question is can INTERACTIVE BROKERS work with SNW? If can I want to subscribe immediately.

Please respond as soon as possible, thanks you!

Think about this for a moment.

If a few people use SNW with a broker, the broker may not notice. If hundreds of people start using SNW with the same broker all the time, the broker WILL notice. If the broker is a marker maker, this will cost the broker a lot of money. Suddenly, SNW won't work with that broker.

You can go for an ECN broker (MBT, most places that use the currenex platform), but even then, you won't get perfect fills every time.

Your best bet is to work with a small group - 3-5 people. Test SNW against different brokers and find one or two that work. Then, you can keep it secret and keep making money, or you can announce it here and see how quickly it stops working.

Back