Forex Trading Signal 09/10/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 9-10-2008.swf

UK Industrial Production went a bit lower than expected, but not low enough according to my standards. Nevertheless, we saw a nice reversal...

U.S. Pending Home Sales came out a bit lower then expected but it was also a no trade.

Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 (3:00 a.m. New York Time) EURO ZONE
At about 3:00 a.m. Trichet will be speaking but I don't have anything specific to write. This is not for beginners.

2. Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 (5:00 p.m. New York Time) NEW ZEALAND
At 5:00 p.m. we will have Interest Rate statement our of New Zealand. Everybody is expecting them to cut the rates but on economist expect them to cut by as much as by 50 bp. If the indeed cut by 50 bp. (0.50%), I would sell NZD/USD and expect 50 to 70 pips. If they hold the rates, I would buy NZD/USD and expect 50 to 70 pips as well.

3. Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 (9:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
At 9:30 p.m. we will have Australian Employment Change. Like with the Retail Sales, the decreased poll size for the Employment Change but we do have a consensus here. If it comes out at 25K or higher, I would buy AUD/USD and look for 40 pips in the first 30 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -15K or more negative, I would sell AUD/USD and expect 40 pips move as well. 0.2 deviation on the unemployment rate may either help or be a big problem, depending which way it deviates so please watch out.

That would be all for Wednesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Re:Current Forex Trading Signals

Hi Crazy Cat!

I want to know how "Current" are your trading signals these days? Could that be another "War" against FPA or the "War" between Sir Pips and Felix? There is the need to urgently put things back on track to save further deterioration in the mode of your signal dispatch because it is having an untoward effect on some of us.

For instance, I'm yet to get today's (11:09:08) signal as at 5:10am (EST) which is not usually the case. Please kindly settle the rift between Sir Pips and Felix in pronto ,as the absence of the former is creating a big lacuna within the system.

AbdulAzeez I.T.Afolabi.

Back