Forex Trading Signal 09/15/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review + Long-term Outlook:
1) 9-15-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Friday.

The Retail Sales came out low and there was a way to make some pips. I hope you made a few of them. EUR/USD and GBP/USD moved much better, however.

U.S. Consumer Sentiment came out much higher than expected, it took a long time do move the price action but eventually it was quite a bit move.

Let's talk about Monday.

1. Monday, September 15th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Empire Manufacturing Survey; normally it is tradable but because there a lot of blood right now, I don't have triggers for it. What blood? Please watch the video. Sir Pips talks a lot about it, and I think you may find it very useful.

2. Monday, September 15th, 2008 (9:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
At 9:30 p.m. we will have Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes out of Australia. Indeed interesting event, but this is not for beginners and I cannot suggest anything specific now.

So pretty much nothing is happening on Monday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

That;s what I like!
A lot of talking to conclude that nothing's gonna happen :D
I do the same by myself on my jurnal!
Keep up your job! :)

P.S.
Just joking, I really like and pricieate your job! Thanks
Chris

Back