1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Trading Signal 09.16

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Administrator, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review + Long-term Outlook:
    1) 9-16-2008r-p.swf

Let's talk about Monday. U.S. Empire Manufacturing came out much lower than expected but the market did not care. The RBA minutes came out a bit more neutral than expected, and the price moved a little but probably it was more technical move than fundamental.

Let's talk about Tuesday.

1. Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK CPI m/m. This time probably it would be better to trade against the number. If it comes out at 0.7% or higher, you should expect a quick spike up, and once you see that, short GBP/USD. If it comes out at 4.4% or lower, wait for the move down and go long (buy).
    2. Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 (5:00 a.m. New York Time) GERMANY, EURO ZONE At 5:00 a.m. we will have German ZEW Economic Sentiment which is expected to come out at -53. This can move the market. If it comes out at -60 or lower, I would sell EUR/USD or EUR/JPY, and look for 40 to 50 pips move. If it comes out at -46 or less negative, I would buy EUR/USD or EUR/JPY and expect 40 to 50 pips move as well.
    3. Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. CPI Core m/m. If it comes out at 0.3%, expect EUR/USD going down and then reversing. If it comes out at 0.1%, expect EUR/USD going up, and then reversing so you can sell on the spike.
    4. Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 (2:15 p.m. New York Time) USA At 2:15 p.m. we will have U.S. Interest Rate Statement. It is expected it will comes out at 2.00% although a lot of people expects them to cut the rates. If they leave the rates unchanged, probably it would make a sense to sell EUR/USD. If they cut the rates by 0.25, probably buying EUR/USD would be a good idea. If they cut the rates by 0.50, I would aggressively buy EUR/USD and look for 100 to 150 pips move.

Please watch the video for more detailed information. That would be all for Tuesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR FREE!
    Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 7-days FREE TRIAL. Go to Forex Diamonds to sign up for the FREE trial. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success! -Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat