Forex Trading Signal 10/03/07

im a very happy subscriber. the signals are extremely helpful and I start my every forex day by reading them.
this is my first post so i hate to bring this up yet i noticed Felix had stopped commenting previous days in the last few emails and tuesdays pending home sales signal gave horrible results. This was for the first time ever that the triggers failed completely. any comments?
Once again big thanks for the what you do for the forex community, Felix!

Thanks not only for the signals, but I think you help a lot of people by explaining the signals and the reason why higher or lower expectation would cause a currency to increase or decrease.

Great work.

want to say little

Well I want to say little more than only thanks.

The UK Services PMI was @ 56.7 and I guess the most have not triggered that event. I guess that is OK because it goes initially up and about 10 minutes after the news we had the nice move down with GBP/USD. Before the news we had also a move down. So it was a great opportunity for before and after news traders to get some nice pips.
I haven't trade that too. I congratulate to those traders who get this move.

The ADP Employment Change brought nothing (or do I miss something?). Well the revised one goes from 38K to 27K. Well probably that was already in the price. :rolleyes:
We will see the employment change on Friday. I guess it will be a news event worth for trading.

The U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing Index @ 54.8
Guess not triggered or do you get the 15 pips on GBP/USD? Well I noticed a nice move on GBP/JPY and there is also a constant move down on EUR/USD & GBP/USD but probably I am looking at to many currencies. :D

& of course thanks Felix for the great service that proves best things in the world are free.

thanks a million

Felix, many many thanks for your signals..i'm a newbie and following them closely and learning everyday..u r my teacher.:)

hi

hi Felix, thanx alot for the supprt u are giving to us, i hope the forum will start functioning better has time goes on.

Felix Da Great!!!

First of all, thanks to all...Felix im From Malaysia and im following u almost 3 months.. u r doing a very good job. i love your explanation of news. as im stil a newborn newbie :) im learning alot from u.. u will be my forex teacher and guider till end of my life...

thank you..

Ghazali:)

In my opinion, if the reading is 100,000 or more, it would be positive for the U.S. dollar, and GBP/USD may possibly go down by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if the reading is at 0 or negative, I think GBP/USD may possibly gain 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report because it would be negative for the U.S. dollar.

Hey Felix,

I could not understand where can I find reading number, can you explain little more about it please

I would realy appreciate

Nagen

Back