Forex Trading Signal 10/03/07

Thanks- Felix
I appreciate the work you and your team put in to this. You guy's have been a great help, and have totally changed the way I approach the market:). It's pretty neat to see a group of people working together for the benefit of each other

Good one Felix.

But i want to be using your paid services. Be flexible with ur payment system. Accept e-gold.

ve turned a new leaf

hello felix,
Thanx so much 4 what u ve been doin to me and to evrybody. I use to be a core technical guy before i came across this site..technical analysis brought so much mixed trade for me..i lose 50% ,i gain 50%..so it was like i was standing still.my capital dindt decrease,it isnt increasing.but ur forecast has changed all that for me for the past couple of weeks.thank u..i ll really like to benefit from your paid service but the payment method has restricetd..please i will really like you to be flexible with ur payment method...maybe through egold or bank wire...thanx a lot

NFP (first Friday) - very volatile?

Hi Felix and all.

I am a forex beginner here in news trade.

I just want to have help from expert especially Mr Felix here who has any experience trading GBP/USD or GBP/JPY when NFP news on the first Friday of every month was announced?

Is it true that it is very volatile, whereby the effect is, once the news is announced, the graph can go both ways in just 1 second? For example, I saw that the graph for GBP/JPY on the last NFP news, the graph went up for 30pips in just quarter a second, then, immediately went down for 130pips down from the highest peak.

Does Felix or anyone here has any record or save any graph for several months to see the performance of the NFP (for GBP/USD and GBP/JPY) ? If it is very volatile, it is not safe to trade on this incoming news ?

Thanks in advance.

Arie

Last edited:
Back