Forex Trading Signal 10/03/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
If you prefer to listen to this email in an audible format, here is the youtube link for it:

If you do decide to listen to this signal on youtube, I would appreciate if you could at least submit a rating of it there, and perhaps even leave a comment if you have time.

On Wednesday we will have a few things happening.

1. Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. New York time we will have UK Services PMI coming out which is expected to read at 56.8. As you know, services is about 80% of UK economy, and this indicator measures how well this sector of economy is doing. If the reading is at 59 or higher, I think that would be pretty good for the pound, and I think we may see GBP/USD going up by 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if the reading reads at 55 or below, we may possibly see GBP/USD going down by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. Of course the bigger deviation is, the bigger the move can be.

SUMMARY:
* Report: UK Services PMI
* Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be 59 or higher
* Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be 55 or lower
* If the trigger is hit, expect 40/30 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

2. Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007 (8:15 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:15 a.m. New York time we will have ADP Employment Change coming out of the U.S. As you may already know, ADP tends to predict a little bit of what the U.S. Non-Farm Payroll will read on Friday. It is expected it would read 55,000 or so. In my opinion, if the reading is 100,000 or more, it would be positive for the U.S. dollar, and GBP/USD may possibly go down by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if the reading is at 0 or negative, I think GBP/USD may possibly gain 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report because it would be negative for the U.S. dollar.

SUMMARY:
* Report: ADP Employment Change
* Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be 100,000 or higher
* Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be 0 or negative
* If the trigger is hit, expect 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

3. Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. New York time we will have U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing Index coming out. It is expected to read at 54.8. In my opinion, if this index reads 58 or higher, I think we may possibly see GBP/USD going down by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if the reading reads 51 or lower, I think GBP/USD may possibly gain 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. Remember, this is a very market moving indicator. Don't try to rush into it. Most likely it will spike, and go back to prerelease price so you could get a good entry on afterspike trade, regardless of deviation. Don't be fooled if the deviation is big. Even on big deviations the currency may not react that much on this indicator. Nevertheless, we should see at least 30 pips move.

SUMMARY:
* Report: U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing Index
* Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be 58 or higher
* Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be 51 or lower
* If the trigger is hit, expect 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

That's all for Wednesday.

As always, if you haven't been to my website at www.ForexDiamonds.com, I suggest you to go there, read everything there on the home page, and I think you would learn a lot. Also, if you like, you can sign up for that service in order to trade live with me. I do offer 21 days trial worse case scenario you will learn something within these 21 days at no risk.

Thank you so much, I hope you will have a wonderful day, and I hope we will both make some money tomorrow.

To Our Success!
-Felix Homogratus

Last edited by a moderator:
Another profit stream

Felix, Thank you for your continued efforts to provide great service. One thing you may consider is to also post your videos to metacafe.com. They have a service you can join by which you get paid for people viewing your videos. Just a thought. Have a great week.

Enhanced services

Felix,
The continuous enhancements to your services really show your dedication to providing your traders with the best tools available and up-to-date information. Thanks for all the hard work you and your team do for us!

Thanks a lot!

This forum is another example of how you are doing your best to help us traders. Keep it up!

great service

Hi Felix,

I am a new member for your service which I truly believe is the best in the business. Trading can be lonely at the best of times so to be in a community that brings everyone together is fantastic. My current broker in UK makes it difficult to trade the news so I have recently opened an account with Dukascopy which is the ECN model in Switzerland. I have been trading for a few years now with mixed results but by trading the news I have been achieving over 85% success rate of trades. The way I see this is that your service provides 50% of the success while you need direct access to take full advantage of your service by getting the right broker. Duksacopy has a lot of paperwok to get in and the min account size is $50,000 but well worth the money. It has taken me a few years to get to this stage but since using your service and with the new broker I seem to have hit the winning formula. I love this new trading signals in this new forum. Well done great service.

Nigel UK

Back