Forex Trading Signal 10/10/07

hello

hello mr felix .
also hello for all member.
i want say just for felix you are great person help us .and is great idea about this side also .
im new in forex .and i try to be better .
again thank you too much ..

good job

felix men you are hot! ;)thanks for all you doing, and please dont stop. much love to you all in this forum. if anybody knows how to increase our gains in forex please dont hesitate to share your knowledge. take a lead from felix.:D

Hello

First off i would like to thank felix for all this, im honestly suprised i found this. who woulda thought u can find such a thing like this, i guess its one of those things where u call a "miracle". Felix i dont know if u read these or not, but i basically read the "about me" section and thats crazy to all u been through, so i can only imagin the knowledge u have about forex and other businesses. Like i honestly wish i had u teaching me on everything u kno. thnx alot.

I have a question tho to who ever can answer this wut does this mean "It is expected to come out at 20,000 versus 32,000 last month. If it comes out at 35,000 or higher" and the whole thing about how deviation works u dont have to explain it i would be happy with a link or something if you guys too busy.

Winer with Felix

I would like to thanks, Felix, for the greet job that he is doing for us.

Back