Forex Trading Signal 10/10/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This is Felix.

If you prefer to listen to this email in an audible format, here is the youtube link for it:

If you do decide to listen to this signal on youtube, I would appreciate if you could at least submit a rating of it there, and perhaps even leave a comment if you have time.

Let's first talk about what happened earlier today.

We had UK Trade balance at 4:30 am New York time. It came out very close to expectations: -6.85 B so that was a no trade.

The FOMC minutes came out neutral. They just said that Fed did not want to take any stands, neither hawkish or dovish. They said they wanted to take a look what the economy was doing before they would make any decisions. It was a no trade.

We also had German Industrial Production coming out of the Euro zone, and Canadian Housing Starts, both deviating greatly. The Housing Starts was supposed to be good for Canadian dollar but we just saw a very small move down - just only 10 pips, and then a full retracement. There is a reason why we don't trade all indicators. If we trade an indicator, and later I say I did not want to trade it anymore at that particular point of economy, there is a reason for that. Half of the battle in Forex is not to trade when the opportunity is not there. Also, as you could see, right after German Industrial Production, we saw a price move from 4026 to 4042 on EUR/USD, about 16 pips, and then within an hour we saw a complete retracement. When I see indicators deviating greatly, and the market not responding to them, I feel happy to skip them.

Let's now talk about Wednesday.

There will be only one thing that I will be watching, and possibly trading.

1. Wednesday, October 10th, 2007 (9:30 p.m. New York Time) USA
At 9:30 p.m. we will have Australian Employment Change coming out. It is expected to come out at 20,000 versus 32,000 last month. If it comes out at 35,000 or higher, that would be bullish for the Australian dollar, and AUD/USD may possibly move up by 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report. It may move a lot more if the deviation is bigger. On the other hand, if it comes out at 5,000 or lower, that would mean the employment market may be cooling, and that would probably be somewhat negative for the Australian dollar, and AUD/USD may possibly go down by 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report. I think the employment change is important at this moment as Australian dollar has been extremely strong recently because there were a lot of very strong indicators proving big strength of the Australian economy, and if the employment is better than last month, I think it is going to continue this trend. On the other hand, if the employment collapses to 5,000 or lower, people will start reconsidering that maybe Australian economy is slowing down as well, and I think AUD/USD may temporarily dive down. I would let the spike happening on this one, and then try to get in within 10 to 15 pips of the pre-release price, depending on how big the deviation is, and depending on any revisions and conflicts with the unemployment rate. Conflicts are very rare here.

SUMMARY:
* Report: Australian Employment Change
* Buy on AUD/USD if the number will be 35 K or higher
* Sell on AUD/USD if the number will be 5 K or lower
* If the trigger is hit, expect 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

That would be all for tomorrow.

If you haven't been to my www.ForexDiamonds.com website, I strongly recommend you to go there. This is my live trading service, and you can trade live with me and one of my partners. Currently I am offering 21 days trial for that service, so go to that web page, and read about it. I definitely think everybody should at least try that service, and at least learn something during that 21 days.

I hope we will make some money tomorrow. Good luck with your trades.

Thank you very much!

To Our Success!
-Felix Homogratus

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I wanted to thank felix pubblicly for his huge effort to help us make some money. then I also wanted to say hello to exerybody in the forum.

regards to all of you

ya ya you

:D since the research an rescources her and with the secret society my trades are increased greatly thanx again

Perfect

Felix is Great Man and I find out- all what he write for us is true. I was tested all information first. Now I'm trading news and get profit. What we will do if Felix close this servise? You can find same servise like this, but Felix information is The Best and all is like he write.

thanks felix. always great to know what news is coming out where and when around the world and what impact it will have! thanks

Back