1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Trading Signal 10/10/08

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Crazy Cat, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat Former FPA Special Consultant

Hi there my forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
    1) 10-10-2008r-p1.swf

On Wednesday we had Australian Employment change which came too close to trade it so it was a no trade.

We did not have anything going on on Thursday so let's talk about Friday.

1. Friday, October 10th, 2008 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
    At 7:00 a.m. we will have Canadian Employment Change. In August we had over -60K deviation and USD/CAD moved by 70 pips. Probably the way to trade it under current market conditions is to trade against the spike so if we see 50 pips spike on USD/CAD, trade against it. If you have SNW, I would sell USD/CAD if it comes out at 40 K or higher, or buy USD/CAD if it comes out at -20K or more negative. For more ideas how to trade this report, please watch the video.

Very short today because I am still sick. I hope next week I will be in a good shape. Please watch the video for very detailed informations how to trade Canadian employment.

To Our Success!
    -Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
    For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

2. Carlos

Carlos Private, 1st Class

You will

:mad:You will, You may want to check at spot1.org at the right side of the web page is a link to that says Dr. Williams, I recommend get the literature Dr. Williams' Alternatives Newsletter.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I think we could try acupuncture on CC.

It might or might not help cure him, but jabbing him with needles would definitely provide some entertainment.
    :D

4. Ken Long

Ken Long Sergeant

Slightly off topic. Dr Williams Alternatives is an excellent health newsletter. I have been reading this for longer than any other financial or health related letter. However, HSIBaltimore's daily e-alert is free and equally good. The best free health e-alert I've seen, and I've seen quite a few.