Forex Trading Signal 10/10/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 10-10-2008r-p1.swf

On Wednesday we had Australian Employment change which came too close to trade it so it was a no trade.

We did not have anything going on on Thursday so let's talk about Friday.

1. Friday, October 10th, 2008 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 7:00 a.m. we will have Canadian Employment Change. In August we had over -60K deviation and USD/CAD moved by 70 pips. Probably the way to trade it under current market conditions is to trade against the spike so if we see 50 pips spike on USD/CAD, trade against it. If you have SNW, I would sell USD/CAD if it comes out at 40 K or higher, or buy USD/CAD if it comes out at -20K or more negative. For more ideas how to trade this report, please watch the video.

Very short today because I am still sick. I hope next week I will be in a good shape. Please watch the video for very detailed informations how to trade Canadian employment.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

You will

:mad:You will, You may want to check at spot1.org at the right side of the web page is a link to that says Dr. Williams, I recommend get the literature Dr. Williams' Alternatives Newsletter.

I think we could try acupuncture on CC.

It might or might not help cure him, but jabbing him with needles would definitely provide some entertainment.
:D

Slightly off topic. Dr Williams Alternatives is an excellent health newsletter. I have been reading this for longer than any other financial or health related letter. However, HSIBaltimore's daily e-alert is free and equally good. The best free health e-alert I've seen, and I've seen quite a few.

Back