Forex Trading Signal 10-16-2009 (no signal today)

Sir Pipsalot

Former FPA Special Consultant
Sorry guys,

I had some internet issues last night at the last minute and some personal stuff mixed in as well so I was not able to put up a signal. There's a chance we could be topping out in many markets we cover, but I think we need a bit more confirmation so we'll talk about it more in detail on Sunday night. Again, I apologize, but I'll be back in force on Monday.

Good luck trading!

-Sir Pipsalot

Yesterday's glitches

Sir Pipsalot,

I just need to share this with you. After reading your comments about not being able to provide guidance today because of a down internet and personal issues yesterday thrown in, I too, found yesterday to be filled with some nuts. I had one guy threaten to sue me, another try to screw me out of thousands of dollars worth of sales commission, another one to steal assets, and to top it off one of my kids was exposed to some sexual harassment from another student. All of that happened yesterday.

Scarily, this helps to confirm the market forecasters that use planetary observations to forecast human behavior and therefore market movements.

One forecaster said that with 100% absolute certainty within 48 hours on either side of October 13th there would be the beginning of great upheaval. 1) it appears to have hit its timeframe, and 2) the great upheaval certainly started with a bang for me.

This confirms your analysis of a potential top. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks hold in the markets.

Hello Sir Pipsalot!

I assumed it is same thing that I did not see your post on Oct 15 and 16th signals because I got your emails said it was ready update etc.

I look forward to receive new information next week.

By the way, GBPUSD and GBPJPY went high very awesome I did get some of them...Did anyone get that ride profits ?

Happy profits,

Marc

Sorry guys,

I had some internet issues last night at the last minute and some personal stuff mixed in as well so I was not able to put up a signal. There's a chance we could be topping out in many markets we cover, but I think we need a bit more confirmation so we'll talk about it more in detail on Sunday night. Again, I apologize, but I'll be back in force on Monday.

Good luck trading!

-Sir Pipsalot

Back