Forex Trading Signal 10/17/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 10-17-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Thursday.

At 8:30 a.m. we had U.S. CPI. It came out lower then expected. USD/JPY immediately went up and eventually it moved by 80 pips.

For more detailed review, please watch the video.

Let's talk about Friday.

1. Friday, October 17th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Housing Starts. This may move the market a bit but I would not put a lot of hopes on it. I want to see a nice move on it before I start recommending trading it.

2. Friday, October 17th, 2008 (9:55 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 9:55 a.m. we will have U.S. Consumer Sentiment coming out. This might bring 20 pips if the trigger is hit although this might be a slow mover either. If this comes out at 59 or lower, you may sell USD/JPY. On the other hand, if it comes out at 71 or higher, you may buy USD/JPY. For more ideas how to trade it, please watch the video.

That would be all for Friday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $9.99 FOR 2 WEEKS!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

Good luck trading guys!

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

big thanks

now i begin to realise the value of your signal when i take my time to study your signal day after days,though i ve not join any of your group yet but i was imagine how is going to be when i join i believe is going to be great but then ,i realise you stated accepting nigeria i am very gratefull ,however we will protect our image to the core nevertheless i will process my payment now pls accept me oooo ...but it been long i hear from mr felix tualeee for our father.you people are doing a great job,sir pip i hail u oo and crasy cat .regard adegbuyi from nigeria.

Video link

I've looked around your message, but I can't find a video link. Where is it?

The link is right under where it says "Hi-Quality Preview/Review:", but it looks like something went wrong when Sir Pips tried to save the video.

Trading CDA/JPY this past 2 weeks

Hi,
I've been trading the CAD/JPY for the past two weeks on News and have noticed some patterns. The pair seems to drop between 3-6AM EDT and gain between 6-10 AM EDT. Also the pair has been yielding higher gains vs EUR/JPY or USD/JPY when looking to trade some JPY news. Are you seeing what I'm seeing. Do you look at the CAD/JPY?
Enjoyed the Thursday video.
Best Regards...wdg

Back