Forex Trading Signal 10/21/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 10-21-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Monday.

On Monday we did not have anything tradable so there is nothing to review. Even New Zealand CPI came out as expected so we cannot say anything if it worked or not. Even German PPI did not affect Euro too much. For more details (VERY interesting details) please watch the video.

Let's talk about Tuesday.

1. Tuesday, October 21st, 2008 (9:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 09:00 a.m. we will have Canadian Interest Rate coming out. There is a split and 50% of economists expect them to cut the rates from 2.50% to 2.00% whereas 40% of economists expect them to cut to 2.25% and maybe 10% of them to leave it unchanged. If they hike the rates or leave the rates unchanged, I would sell USD/CAD and expect 50 to 100 pips move. If they cut the rates to 2.00%, this is expected but still should weaken the Canadian dollar, and I would buy USD/CAD and expect some price move. If they cut to 1.75% or lower, this would be more surprising and it would make more pips. Nevertheless, be careful because this may retrace so take at least 1/2 of your profits while you can. Perhaps EUR/CAD is a good choice too.

2. Tuesday, October 21st, 2008 (8:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
At 8:30 p.m. we will have Australian CPI coming out. There are a lot of numbers coming out and we may see a spike with a big retracement and the price going the other way. Currently higher inflation is weakening the currency, and past few weeks we saw a few good examples of that. The most number here is Trimmed Mean q/q which is expected to come out at 1.00%. If it comes out at 1.2% or higher, I would sell AUD/USD right after a few seconds after the report to see the other numbers and possibly to enter on the up spike (and therefore sell at better price). On the other hand, if it comes out at 0.8% or lower, I would buy AUD/USD after a few seconds of the report in case there is a down spike (so you can get better price) and to make sure the other numbers are not conflicting. For more details, please watch the video.

That would be all for Tuesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $9.99 FOR 2 WEEKS!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

Good luck trading guys!

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

access to forexdiamonds

I subscribed to the 14 days trial services of forexdiamonds on the 15th of oct. but I cannot access the room and the 14 days is gradually rolling by. Can some body guard me accordingly?

Last edited:
Urgent Help

HELLO I PAY OR THE SERVICE OF FOREXDIAMONDS YESTERDAY,,, AND I HAVE SEND AN EMAIL TO payments@secretforexsociety.com ADN I HEVENT RECEIVED ANY LOG IN INFORMATION,, ALSO I HAVENT HAD A REPLY TO MY EMAIL,,,, THE ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED ALREADY,,, AND THE DAYS KEEP GOING,, PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS ISSUE

THANKS

I'll have to ask Crazy Cat if the SFS email address still works or not.

In the meantime, I do know you can reach him at payments(at)forexdiamonds(dot)com for any Forex Diamonds issues.

Hi, I'm also sent a mesagge to payments(at)forexdiamonds(dot)com and there is no answer for already 3-4 days, so please check, is it required to have an email with a specific company not to get in spam???
also i'm interested what is sir pipsalot trading hours(GMT or EST) since i'm also interested in his servvice.
thx

Back