Forex Trading Signal 10/23/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This is Felix.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon.

Let's first review what happened on Friday.

On Friday we had two report coming out that we were watching and possibly trading. First one was the UK GDP. I told you if it comes out at 0.8%, GBP/USD may possibly go up by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. It did come out at 0.8%, and it hit my trigger. GBP/USD opened at around 2.0427 and one hour later it was 2.0469 so it did hit my target. After the initial spike there were plenty of opportunities to enter within a pre-release price. I hope you were able to make some money on this one.

At 7 a.m. New York time, we had Canadian CPI coming out. I told you to focus on the core CPI y/y. It came out at 2% which did not hit my trigger by 0.1%. However, since m/m came out deviating 0.2, this would be a sell, and in Diamonds room my partner was looking for a sell. However, the move on the CAD happened so fast that he was not able to give a good entry. This was a very quick move as it went about 80 pips in the first hour of the report, and 65 pips within first few seconds. If you missed that one, well, there will be other opportunities. I know that some SNW subscribers were able to get in at a pretty good price, and they made a good money on the spike here. Anyway, let's consider it as a no trade.

Let's talk about Tuesday.

1. Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
On Tuesday we will have 2 indicators that I feel are worthy watching and possibly trading. We will have retail sales coming out of Canada at 8:30 a.m. New York time. I will be focusing on the core retail sales that is expected to come out at 0.3%. If it comes out at 0.6% or higher, I think USD/CAD may possibly go down by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if they came out at 0.0% or negative, I think USD/CAD may possibly go up by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. Obviously, watch out for any revisions and conflict on the headline number. If there is no significant conflict, I would try to get in within 7 or 10 pips of the pre-release price, and try to get 20 to 25 pips profit with about 15 pips SL.

2. Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007 (9:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
Then at 9:30 p.m. New York time we will have Australian CPI coming out. It is expected to come out at 0.9%. If it comes out at 1.2% or higher, I think AUD/USD may possibly go up by 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, a reading of 0.6% or below, would mean that AUD/USD may possibly go down by 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report. We may easily see 40 pips move even if the deviation is 0.2% either direction. We may see much larger move if the deviation is bigger. 0.2 deviation either direction can cause a move of 30 to 35 pips.

This is pretty much all for tomorrow.

If you haven't been to my www.ForexDiamonds.com website, I strongly recommend you to go there. This is my live trading service, and you can trade live with me and one of my partners. Currently I am offering 21 days trial for that service, so go to that web page, and read about it. I definitely think everybody should at least try that service, and at least learn something during that 21 days.

Good luck, and thank you very much.

To Our Success!
-Felix Homogratus

Last edited by a moderator:
Great

Felix Homogratus you are doing GREAT... I like this, Keep is on.
From Saka Opeyemi (+2348069256144)

Last edited:
Felix,

I really appreciate your prelimimary analysis over the expected data.

Best regards from Bulgaria!

Maybe you mean CAD?

Here at 9640 we have strong resistance so maybe we will be ranging around before going down....

i am sorry for that.

i am sorry .it is not that i am shy i am trying to find my ways to get todays s signal which proved my effort abortive.thank you giving me yhe opportunity to be a member:D:

Nice Man thats you,

hey guyz from Nigeria its been fun studying the forum for a while and finally sending a messsage on today well I just wanna say hi to everyone in the house as I have been asked to break the ice and to really thank Felix for being such a generous and nice man especially when it comes to giving out and helping out , have learnt a lot from you and have got a lot of assistance from your daily posts. thanks keep up the good work. chris bye;)

Nice Man thats you,

hey guyz from Nigeria its been fun studying the forum for a while and finally sending a messsage on today well I just wanna say hi to everyone in the house as I have been asked to break the ice and to really thank Felix for being such a generous and nice man especially when it comes to giving out and helping out , have learnt a lot from you and have got a lot of assistance from your daily posts. thanks keep up the good work. And as for the guy that needs information about marketiva its really working and i have a friend that is using it , he has withdrawn and deposited without stress. see yah!:) chris bye;)

absolute minimum

Felix i have a quick question i been watching your videos for a while now and i have saved some money to join your service , and i will practice on a demo account for 3 months b4 going into my real account which only has $23 in it hehe (i never traded any of felix signals with that account it was all my fault) , once i accomplish that i want to add some money to my account but you recommend to start a regular account with $10,000 which i dont have , so in your opinion and only your opinion for me to make a profit of $500 a month ($299 for you and $201 for me :D ) what do you think is the absolute minimum.

thank you for your help
ray

Back