Forex Trading Signal 10/24/07

Goodday Felix

Felix, thanks for all your support.Igreet every trader on the thread hailllllll!!!!!. Please felix, at times of news reports things happen to fast, can I know the best way to trade the news. I catched the NFP which moved 100pips before my eyes but I just couldnt enter. Please I need some help. I'm waiting for today's news but I need help before that. Thanks.
Prince

I trade the news using an automated system. It works well, but Felix's forum gives excellent insight on what is expected to happen, the movement expected and the risks involved. It makes my trading more confident. That's Felix. Keep it up.
Can you share more details regarding the automated news trading system that you use?

forex signal

i give up!!!!!!

i have been trying to log on for the daily signal for hours and i cannot seem to do so . if you are going to make it so hard for members to obtain information then you should not be running this service. why do we have to log in twice to get the signal? the link you send should be more direct.

I trade the news using an automated system. It works well, but Felix's forum gives excellent insight on what is expected to happen, the movement expected and the risks involved. It makes my trading more confident. That's Felix. Keep it up.

Please man, I really wanna know about this too. The automated system. my yahoo I.D is yawamagic

Secret News Weapon

Can you share more details regarding the automated news trading system that you use?

Here's the link for an introduction to the Secret News Weapon. The link is also available from the "advertisement" column in the readers forum
secretnewsweapon.com

"Fixed" Trading Signal

"Since I wasn't there, I hope you didn't trade this report, because it didn't hit my yesterday's triggers, AND it was very close to the strong 2.0500 level..."

Felix: the "fixed" 10/24/2007 Trading Signal arrived 10 minutes before the actual trade and I missed it as I was preoccupied with my preparation. I didn't see any mention of it in the chat room so it's possible other people doing this trade also missed your "Just be careful on this trade" warning. It appeared many people got stopped out on this trade and it's possible a more timely Signal could have averted that for some traders (including me). In the end it's my responsibility for trading and I accept the loss as part of my learning curve. Next time I'll know to go to YouTube instead of waiting for a correction.

i give up!!!!!!

i have been trying to log on for the daily signal for hours and i cannot seem to do so . if you are going to make it so hard for members to obtain information then you should not be running this service. why do we have to log in twice to get the signal? the link you send should be more direct.

You shouldn't have to "log in" at all to view the Daily Signal. Click on (or copy and paste into your browser) "Here is the link to the post:" in the email you receive. Enter the password provided in the email and then go to the "Sticky" for the Signal.

First class info

Felix
Thank you for the first class information you always send to us about brokers

Back