Forex Trading Signal 10/28/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is the hi-quality video:
10-28-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Monday.

At 5:00 a.m. we had German IFO coming out. It came out lower than expected but it was expected it would be lower than expected so that's why we had bigger lower trigger. EUR/USD went up slightly so if you entered long on it you should not lose money on it. Since it did not hit our trigger, it was a no trade.

U.S. New Home Sales came out a bit better than expected, not enough to enter a trade.

Let's talk about Tuesday.

There are no significant reports on Tuesday. I will not be trading any of them so I am not recommending them to trade either.

On Wednesday we are going to have a few important reports but it is too early to talk about them. We will cover them tomorrow.

Please watch the video for the market analysis. Sir Pips, as always, did an excellent job.

That would be all for Tuesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $9.99 FOR 2 WEEKS!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

diamond room

Hi Crazy Cat,

Can you please let me know how to contact sir pips.

I am keen to to the 14 day trial, but i NEED to know what time the sessions are held.

There is no contact info on his web site.

thanks,

Mark

Other than the occasional scalping session, most activity in the Diamonds room matches the news events mentioned in the daily trading signals. Typically, Sir Pips starts talking about 20-30 minutes before the news release and things can extend to anywhere from a few minutes to almost an hour after the news release.

Other than that, the room is open more often than it isn't. Sometimes, there's very little activity. Other times, it can get pretty active when people share the trades they are taking.

Back