Forex Trading Signal 10/29/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is the hi-quality video:
10-29-2008.swf

Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Durable Goods Orders m/m which is expected to come out at -1.5%. Last month it came out 2.5 below expectations and we saw 40 pips move on USD/JPY. However, we this time will also have Interest Rate decision so the price action might be a bit weird. Nevertheless, if it comes out at 0.1% or higher, I would probably give a try and buy USD/JPY and look for 30 to 40 pips. If it comes out at -3.3% or lower, I would sell USD/JPY and look for 30 to 40 pips as well. It would be good if the headline number is not conflicting.

2. Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 (9:00 a.m. New York Time) NORWAY
At 9:00 a.m. we will have Interest Rate out of Norway. Be careful - very high spreads may happen! If they cut by 0.50% from 5.25% to 4.75%, there is not much you can do as it is widely expected. If they cut only to 5.00% or hold the rates unchanged at 5.25%, you may try to sell USD/NOK or EUR/NOK, looking for 400 or more pips. If they cut the rates by 0.75% or more, I would buy EUR/NOK or USD/NOK and expect 400 pips (or more) move as well.

3. Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 (2:15 p.m. New York Time) USA
At 2:15 p.m. we will have U.S. Interest Rate statement, and over half of economists expected them to cut the rates by 0.50% from 1.50% to 1.00%. About 25% of economists expect them to cut the rates by 0.25% from 1.50% to 1.25%, and around 20% of them are expecting them to keep the rates unchanged. A small number of economists expect them to cut the rates by 0.75%. If they cut the rates to 1.00%, it would be a no trade. If they cut the rates by 0.25% from 1.50% to 1.25%, I would sell EUR/JPY, looking for 100 to 300 pips move. If they don't cut the rates, it should be a very good sell trade on EUR/JPY. If they cut the rates by 0.75% from 1.50% to 0.75%, I would buy EUR/JPY and expect a nice move. Please watch the video for more, VERY IMPORTANT details.

That would be all for Wednesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $9.99 FOR 2 WEEKS!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot & Crazy Cat

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Back