Forex Trading Signal 10/30/07

Hi: The last email from Felix I received was on Oct. 25 with the trading signals up to Oct. 30, the signals for today Oct. 31 I didn't receive it. I wonder if anyone got it as I don't know if was problem with my email account or he just didn't send it, which in that case he might left a lot of people out there (including me), clueless and wondering how to trade all the important news that were scheduled for today, especially the FOCM rate news. So, anyone knows what happened? Thanks

Dear Shaimafx,

I also haven't received the signal on 31st Oct. But I wont worry because as long we together, we will be strong. ;)

guys this the 30 signal right?? we should be getting the review of the 31 and details about the first right?? is there something wrong at my end or has no body got them

i need to know.

Hi felix,
Thank goodness that we have someone like you out there,preventing those bastard from stealing our hard earned money.Please i want start my trading with marketiva.com but as you said we should watch it against those cheats,its like am comfused, can i go on them,are they ok in your own wise view.and if they are not,can try northfinance platform or is there any platform you can recomend for me . please i will appreciate a quick response" boss" maybe you can contact me on ifrankrule@yahoo.com:confused:

Brokers

I have been trading with GFT for 2 years and until recently I have been happy with their complete overall coverage of the market, the speed of the instigation of a trade etc, and rectification of any problems I encountered with their platform. However recently they "upgraded" their platform, and now I cannot get into a trade at my level, and I cant exit a trade at the price of MY CHOICE, I have to wait for GFT for all of the above, I have no control, apart from risking my funds, a dreadful situation for me but a no lose situation for GFT

Back