Forex Trading Signal 10-8-2009

To Hell With Them

You spend the time and effort to due this update and somebody complains. If they don't like what you do then they shouldn't read your stuff.

Not a big deal.

Do we like to do, who care those motions. However, there's pity on loss. I still believe Sir Pip's perception and trend estimation based on all his hard work on it. This is not an easy job to do. Sacrifice and non selfish contribution in this free forum. God bless you.

By the way, after long time fail, I try to pick it up from here. I hate no body and only thanks to those who lead to success.

Who believe Sir's insight, these days EUR goes towards new high?

You still shine

Your detractors only serve to make you shine all that much brighter.

Your unselfish attitude toward those of us looking for a guiding hand are much appreciated. I can only speak for myself but I think I can say with certainty that we don't want to be fed the fish, but want desperately to be taught to fish. You provide the insight, it's up to us to use it.

Thank you,

Ron

Sir Pipsalot, I am a new recruit and I appreciate your posts. These 'pi**sers' should know that each post you put up is your personal recommendation and your personal opinion. If they think they do not value it, they can p*** off somewhere else.

For me, it is entirely up to each individual to deal with their own decisions. You did not put a gun to their head for them to make the trade.. ;-)

Lastly, I truly appreciate your generosity in sharing your opinions and trade with us. Keep it coming, there are people like me who really learn a lot from you.

Thank you and God bless.

Back