Forex Trading Signal 11/01/07

thanx alot. I have visited the news calender site but am confused as to what exact information to use to determine what the actual result of the news release will be. Kindly assist as I am eager to take this trade today

Sorry for my frequent posts but as I said I am quite new to all of this, so I beg that you kindly indulge my low knowledge.

I am wondering what position(long or short) we are expected to take if the nos are b/w 50.1 & 52.9 as the summary just says buy if less than or equal to 50 and sell if greater than or equal to 53. I also see that the forecast is 51.7 which is not within the summary figures.

Kindly forgive my frequent posts but I am new to all of this as I said earlier so pls indulge me and my low knowledge.

Was wondering what position to take(long or short) if the nos are bw 50.1 and 52.9 as the summary just says buy if less than or equal to 50 and sell if greater than or equal to 53 and I also see that the forecast is 51.7 which is outside the no ranges indicated

Kindly assist as I am very eager to take this trade

Freakish market

Really i think GBP/USD is undergoing some strange run of trend that is lasting quite a while.Thanks for your signal.Whn do you think the trend may crash cos its pretty high in my opinion.

thank you .

dear felix i and all newbies thank you too much .
you help us by your trading signals .and the broker scammer report .
is great thing you are do .and we stay thank you for all .

Kindly forgive my frequent posts but I am new to all of this as I said earlier so pls indulge me and my low knowledge.

Was wondering what position to take(long or short) if the nos are bw 50.1 and 52.9 as the summary just says buy if less than or equal to 50 and sell if greater than or equal to 53 and I also see that the forecast is 51.7 which is outside the no ranges indicated

Kindly assist as I am very eager to take this trade

If it hits Felix target at less or equal to 50 then you would buy (long), if it hits greater or equal to 53 then you would sell (short). if it were to hit your range "bw 50.1 and 52.9" then this would be a no trade. Reason being that there isn't too much of a deviation, which would effect the market that much, make it very volitile.

The forecast at 51.7 is the "expected" number to be released. Usually when the price is very close to the forecasted price, it ususally safer to be a NO trade. You want a good deviation to make the market shift.

I hope this helps, but being that i've only been in forex for 2-3 months, I could be wrong. But I hope I'm not :)

I could be wrong, but there isn't any point in posting questions for Felix here. This is why he created this forum so we could get together and help each other.

Play around with the site, it is full of information and just join a room and start shooting off topics. But remember the to learning forex is practice and Reading.

Thank you so so much. This indeed helps and clarifies the issue. So with the actual release at 50.9 will mean a no trade. Thanx again

Back