Forex Trading Signal 11/02/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This is Felix.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon.

Earlier today we had ISM Manufacturing coming out. I told you about a possible buy on GBP/USD if it reads 50 or below but it read 50.9 so it did not hit my trigger so that was a no trade.

We will have two things happening tomorrow.

1. Friday, November 2nd, 2007 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 7 a.m. New York time we will have Canadian Employment Change. It is expected to read about 12 K versus 51.1 K last month. I think if it reads 0 or negative, it would be a pretty surprising reading, and I think USD/CAD may possibly go up by 40 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. On the other hand, if we see a reading of 30 K or above that would be a relatively high reading, and based on that I think USD/CAD may possibly go down by 40 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. Of course, much larger deviations may cause even bigger moves.

SUMMARY:
* Report: Canadian Employment Change
* Buy on USD/CAD if the number will be 0 or negative
* Sell on USD/CAD if the number will be 30 K or higher
* If the trigger is hit, expect 40 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report.

2. Friday, November 2nd, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
Then at 8:30 a.m. New York time we will have U.S. Non-Farm Payroll coming out. It is expected to come out at 82 K. If it reads 120 K or more, that would be even better reading than last month, and it would signify a relatively OK employment market in the U.S., and we may see GBP/USD going down by 50 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. On the other hand, if it reads 40 K or below, I think based on that GBP/USD may possibly go up 50 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report because that would be bad for the U.S. dollar.

SUMMARY:
* Report: U.S. Non-Farm Payroll
* Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be 120 K or more
* Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be 40 K or worse
* If the trigger is hit, expect 50 pips or more in the 30 minutes of the report.

For both of these indicators I would wait for the spike, and try to get in after the spike - probably within 15 pips of the pre-release price unless the deviation is bigger.

If you have not been to my www.ForexDiamonds.com website, I strongly recommend you to go there. This is a place where you can trade live with me or one of my trading partners. I strongly recommend you to take advantage of our 21 days trial. Try this service, learn as much as you can during these 21 days, and if you want to stay, you will continue paying for using this service; if you don't like it, then you will get your money back. I believe everyone should try it and elevate his/her news trading skills to a higher level by being able to trade live with us during these news announcements. We don't mess around, we tell exactly as it is, exactly where we enter, exactly where we exit so this is a very powerful educational experience in the real market with live entries and exits.

Let's make some money tomorrow. Have a nice day and thank you very much.

To Our Success!
-Felix Homogratus

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Felix

I want to appreciate you Felix for these signals you have been sending. They have always been my early morning tea. Keep it up

Solo

I join this forum yesterday, and i am highly grateful to the Lord Jesus Christ who help me to discover this wonderful site. i have gained in the area of knowing who is who among the forex brokers. you realy made a powerful point in what i read about TITH (10%). In fact, i agree with you happily. as regard this economic news , i am new to it . the first time i tried it i regreted doing it, however, i will take note on everything posted here to see how it realy work. I am very grateful, thank you very much.

Hi Diosimeon,
The Forex Killer is a black box that you have to fill in the close prices from the last 10 candles manually out of a time frame of your choice and click to calculate, the program will tell you to buy, sell or no trade.
I find it to be a jump in the dark and no records about accuracy of this system.
If you have the time to play with it on a demo account, have fun and let as know the P/L.
All the Best

what happened ? the triger was hit...entered after the spike ...and then usd fall against other currensies...like eur/usd

It works for me, I got 50 pips each of felix signal, don't wait after the spike (that's my style) when the news released buy/directly then place target about 30-40 pips (must quick) that's it. usually after 30 minutes of news release, the market price back to normal.

I wish I could.....

GBP dropped 28 pips from 805(at 8:30:00am EST) to 777( the lowest point after the news), I don't know how you could get 50pips selling it. I just wish I could.

I tested it........

Hi Diosimeon,
The Forex Killer is a black box that you have to fill in the close prices from the last 10 candles manually out of a time frame of your choice and click to calculate, the program will tell you to buy, sell or no trade.
I find it to be a jump in the dark and no records about accuracy of this system.
If you have the time to play with it on a demo account, have fun and let as know the P/L.
All the Best

I find it produces strikingly similar singals with a 7 and 14 period simple close MA crossover.

@jorneyman

I Took position 15 minutes earlier before the news released, and using 'forex news trapping technic', If I want I could got 100 pips by using 'double touch'.

BTW it seemed investor used NFP event to make GBP/USD down for a while then Bought It, expecting It would be higher and took profit from It, now you can see GBP/USd nearly touch 2.09, and I think investor no longer interested to buy USD

It works for me, I got 50 pips each of felix signal, don't wait after the spike (that's my style) when the news released buy/directly then place target about 30-40 pips (must quick) that's it. usually after 30 minutes of news release, the market price back to normal.

In your first posting, you said "when news released buy/sell directly.....", then in the last posting you said you took position 15 mins before the news. Which one is true?

Back