Forex Trading Signal 11/04/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Let's talk about Monday first.

We had two reports coming out.

At 10:00 a.m. we will have U.S. ISM Manufacturing coming out. It came out too close to expectations so it was a no trade.

Then we had Australian Interest rate statement. They did cut the rates, by more than it was expected, and we had a nice price action. I made a lot of pips on a spike trading with the Secret News Weapon software. In fact, I banked 101 pips profit on EUR/AUD but even AUD/USD spiked very nicely. The key to the success was to take the profit as soon as possible (which I did) before the price retraced. Unfortunately, I wish I entered a trade again when it retraced nearly to the pre-release level. Well, I guess 101 pips is good enough for me, however. Sir Pips also gave a trade, good for 22 and 16 pips. The good thing about Sir Pips trades is you are not subject to crazy spreads, and probably you can trade with him using most brokers. Yes, it was less pips than with SNW but you cannot go bankrupt when you make a profit, right?

I cannot give any advice what brokers work with the Secret News Weapon software because it varies from user to user. It all depends on your computer you have, on your internet connection, even on your trade size and account number. I hear very good and very bad reviews about the same broker, that is some people are able to enter a trade whereas some others are not. The best what I can advice is to try a few brokers and see how it goes.

Because Sir Pips did not record his video for tonight, here is the link to our Australian trade with Oanda's 10 sec. chart and MBTrading quotes. This will give you a little idea how the Diamonds room work, and also if there was some room to make pips with the SNW software. When you hear the bell, this is when SNW gave a signal.

The reason why I am posing the video here is because a lot of people ask how it look like to be in the Diamonds room. Well, check on your own. It starts with the Trade Plan, and then you can hear Sir Pips giving voice signals. Here is the video:
110308_AustralianIR.swf

In a few days every current Diamonds member should have an access to our big database of such video reports that start from November 2006 up to now. We are nearly done with this feature. In fact, it is a huge video library with a lot of older videos where Felix, who was running the Diamonds room at that time, was talking basics about what U.S. ISM Manufacturing or Non-Farm Payroll is all about - a nice stuff for new people.

If you are interested in the SNW software, here is the link:
The Secret News Weapon

They have 25 days money back offer so test it and if it does not work, get the money back.

On Tuesday there is nothing to trade at all, sorry guys, no signal for Tuesday. Check our next signal, Sir Pips should have the video for that one, and there will be some tradable reports coming out on Wednesday.

American citizens, however, will be voting and Forex market can be acting strangely. Be careful.

Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat

Last edited:
Back