Forex Trading Signal 11/06/07

It is, as usual - nobody knows what will happen! Only the insiders know it and take the money, the others are the losers. Anyway I could take some profit. My strategy? I set an Entry Stop 15 points upwards and below on the price of 2,0850 around half an hour before. TP was set on 2.08 and 2.09. At 8.15 the Sell Entry was hit. Around 8.30 it moved down to 2.0790, but TP was not hit. I have closed manually.

Greetings Ron

I've been trading/watching the forex market for almost 20 years (yes, from late 80s'). I really don't see much change in the market. There were people trying to make money by trading the news. The problem is, the market does not always react logically to the news. Even if you know the news(datas) in advance, you still can't be sure you'll make money because the market could either go WITH the news or AGAINST it. If it works, I should have seen a lot of millionaires with their fortunes made by trading the news. The only thing the news can tell you for sure is exactly about what time the market will have big moves, that' s all, if you're trying to guess the direction of the move by analysing the news, you're making a fool of yourself. I've been a technical trader since I learned this. Many people might find my opinions dicouraging, but I'm just speaking from my own experiences. You don't have to believe in me, just keep trying, you'll see, last Friday was just one of the examples.

Non Farm

hello house
could someone tell me why the retracement on friday non farm payroll occur like that,&what we can do to aviod it

Non farm traded like this because the dollar is toast. Normally for such a large number a currency pair like EUR/USD would have PLUNGED on that news. But nobody is buying dollar anymore. The wild fluctuations you saw is just normal market behavior where the market was just making up its mind. Best thing to do is just wait 5 minutes after its settles and let the market tell you where it is going and jump on board.

I agree

I've been trading/watching the forex market for almost 20 years (yes, from late 80s'). I really don't see much change in the market. There were people trying to make money by trading the news. The problem is, the market does not always react logically to the news. Even if you know the news(datas) in advance, you still can't be sure you'll make money because the market could either go WITH the news or AGAINST it. If it works, I should have seen a lot of millionaires with their fortunes made by trading the news. The only thing the news can tell you for sure is exactly about what time the market will have big moves, that' s all, if you're trying to guess the direction of the move by analysing the news, you're making a fool of yourself. I've been a technical trader since I learned this. Many people might find my opinions dicouraging, but I'm just speaking from my own experiences. You don't have to believe in me, just keep trying, you'll see, last Friday was just one of the examples.

I agree, I have been doing this for a few years and the market is just unpredictable at times. Best strategy is try to develop a strategy that takes small chunks out of the market at predictable times and do NOT get greedy. Take a small chunk and enjoy the rest of the day.

please could someone explain

You have to do your homework, most of these types of reports are instantly available on the respective government/university website and it would behoove you to spend five minutes reading through the summary at least, and make your decision based on that. You WILL lose your shirt if you don't do your research and make more educated trades than just firing a shot a minute after NFP based on ForexFactory-delayed results.

please at do u mean by university website and ForexFactory-delayed results.because i don"t know anyuniversity that release economic data and i thought forex factory was suppose to be the fastest avaliable .

Last edited:
thanks T'bones

Thanks T'bones for the quick response. I was in time for the trade and made some pips. Only 10 pips because i have to not be greedy in order to succeed :)

am confused

hey Felix, pls i need to know if this is were i get ur free signals or i check my personal mail box everyday like i tot. need to try it b4 i do the sign ups with diamond signals n king forex signals

thanks alot

forex diamonds opinions?

hi all, just thinking of jumping on board Felix's forex diamonds service.

does anyone have any experience with this service, as there are no listings of past performance. is he consistently in the black or what?

please email me at imagineda@hotmail.com with your opinions, many thanks.

Darren :nerd:

Back