Forex Trading Signal 11/08/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there, this is Felix.

Tomorrow we are going to have a very slow day with only one announcement that is worth watching and possibly trading.

1. Thursday, November 8th, 2007 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 7:00 a.m. New York time we will have UK Interest Rate Statement coming out. It is expected that BOE will keep rates at the same level at 5.75%. If for some reasons they will cut the rate to 5.50%, I think GBP/USD may go down by as much as 120 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If they decide to keep the rate unchanged, then GBP/USD may or may not move so I do not recommend to trade it if the rate stays at the same level.

2. Thursday, November 8th, 2007 (7:45 a.m. New York Time) EURO ZONE
Then at 7:45 a.m. New York time we will have Interest Rate Announcement at Euro zone. It is expected that they will keep the rate at the same level at 4.00%. Since they don't like surprise people with unexpected rate decisions, I would just skip this report.

3. Thursday, November 8th, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) EURO ZONE
Then at 8:30 a.m. New York time we will have Trichet speech. I cannot give you any triggers for that since it is a speech, and unless you really know what you are doing, I don't recommend to trade it neither. Just be aware of some price actions that may occur right after 8:30 a.m.

4. Thursday, November 8th, 2007 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. New York time we will have Bernanke speaking. I also recommend to skip that one unless you really know how to trade it and what to do. If you are in your own trades, just be aware of strange price actions.

That's all for tomorrow.

If you have not been to my www.ForexDiamonds.com website, I strongly recommend you to go there. This is a place where you can trade live with me or one of my trading partners. I strongly recommend you to take advantage of our 21 days trial. Try this service, learn as much as you can during these 21 days, and if you want to stay, you will continue paying for using this service; if you don't like it, then you will get your money back. I believe everyone should try it and elevate his/her news trading skills to a higher level by being able to trade live with us during these news announcements. We don't mess around, we tell exactly as it is, exactly where we enter, exactly where we exit so this is a very powerful educational experience in the real market with live entries and exits.

Have a nice day. Thank you very much.

To Our Success!
-Felix Homogratus

gO DOWN

Dear Felix

just like to ask you since you said it might be go down. do we need go for short?

Hallo

This is Thandi from South Africa , i would like say hallo to the forum i hope i am going to learn a lot from each one of you. i am actually excited to be part of the forum.

Thanx

Where is the Greenback heading

Fellow traders ,

USD has been heading south for some time . Do you think that the the Santa Claus Rally ( consumer spending pre christmas ) will have any effect on the dollar?

Anyone can comment on China's comment about Euro to replace ,at least partially , the green back? Euro is already far above fair value according to CNBC commentary.

Let us hear some views . Fleix wants participation . Otherwise a forum is not a forum . Cheers.

Green Back

I think the comming holiday season will have an impact, but it will only be short lived. I don't expect any rally to last more than into January. Uncle Ben did the wrong thing by trying to help EVERYONE get out of financial trouble. Instead he hurt all of us. Should have let some go bankrupt, its the same philosophy of "you can please some of the ppl some of the time, you can please some of the ppl all of the time, but you can't please all of the ppl all of the time."

Mnay good trades to you all

good

nice work felix Thanks. i would have gone for that trade if not for reading yuor analysis. keep posting.;)

Back