Forex Trading Signal 11/09/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there, this is Felix.

Tomorrow we are going to have two reports that are worthy watching and possibly trading.

1. Friday, November 9th, 2007 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. New York time we will have UK Trade Balance coming out. It is expected to come out at -6.9 B. In my opinion if it comes out at -6.4 B or less negative, that may be positive for the pound, and I think GBP/USD may possibly go up by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if the trade balance is -7.4 or more negative, that would probably be negative for the pound, and GBP/USD may possibly go down by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. If you are interested in seeing what this indicator did in the previous months, you can go to Forexbastard calendar, and click on a little file box icon, and you will be able to see a history of that indicator for the last few months.

SUMMARY:
* Report: UK Trade Balance
* Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be -6.4 B or less negative
* Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be -7.4 B or more negative
* If the trigger is hit, expect 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

2. Friday, November 9th, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
Then at 8:30 a.m. New York time we will have Canadian Trade Balance coming out, and it is expected to come out at 3.9 B. In my opinion if it comes out at 4.5 B or higher, we may possibly see EUR/CAD going down by 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if the trade balance comes out at 3.4 billion or below, we may possibly see EUR/CAD gaining 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report. There is also U.S. trade balance coming out at the same time (which I don't recommend to trade), and that's why I am suggesting to trade EUR/CAD instead of USD/CAD; however, the EUR/CAD may still be affected because of possible trades on EUR/USD on U.S. report but despite of that EUR/CAD would be a better choice for this report.

SUMMARY:
* Report: Canadian trade balance
* Sell on EUR/CAD if the number will be 4.5 B or higher
* Buy on EUR/CAD if the number will be 3.4 B or less
* If the trigger is hit, expect 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

3. Friday, November 9th, 2007 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. New York time we will have U.S. Consumer Sentiment. Recently this report did not have any reliable track record so I will not be trading it. If you have your own trades opened, just be aware of possible strange price actions and possible higher spread near 10.00 a.m.

Well, that's all for Friday.

If you have not been to my www.ForexDiamonds.com website, I strongly recommend you to go there. This is a place where you can trade live with me or one of my trading partners. I strongly recommend you to take advantage of our 21 days trial. Try this service, learn as much as you can during these 21 days, and if you want to stay, you will continue paying for using this service; if you don't like it, then you will get your money back. I believe everyone should try it and elevate his/her news trading skills to a higher level by being able to trade live with us during these news announcements. We don't mess around, we tell exactly as it is, exactly where we enter, exactly where we exit so this is a very powerful educational experience in the real market with live entries and exits.

Let's make some money tomorrow. Thank you very much, and have a nice weekend.

To Our Success!
-Felix Homogratus

You are so wrong felix

you said we should sell on GBP/USD if the number will be -7.4B or more negative and the result turned out to be -7.8B and i place a sell and the market moved against me and i losy $250
why did u lie to us felix:mad:

why felix? why?

this was what u quoted and i followed it and now ave lost lots of money felix, why?
SUMMARY:
* Report: UK Trade Balance
* Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be -6.4 B or less negative
* Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be -7.4 B or more negative
* If the trigger is hit, expect 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

it came out as -7.8B and instead of the market moving down it moved up and now ave lost so much money:mad:

next time follow this signal ..what ever the number is sell usd...because i lost in this too...

Back