Forex Trading Signal 11/11/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my friend :)

Here is the hi-quality video:
11-11-2008.swf

Let's talk about Monday first.

We had UK PPI coming out. It came out much lower than expected and within 10 minutes GPB/USD came out 30 pips higher, but then it reversed. I did not trade it at all, and officially it was a no trade.

Let's talk about Tuesday.

1. Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 (5:00 a.m. New York Time) GERMANY, EURO ZONE
At 5:00 a.m. we will have German ZEW Economic Sentiment. It is expected to come out at -63 but there are some estimates as low as -81. Because of so big range of expectations and two failed reports past two months, maybe it would be a good idea to enter after the spike with reverse triggers. Here is an example that might be workable: if it comes out at -55 or less negative, this might be a selling opportunity on EUR/USD right after the price pops up (so you would get better price to sell). If it comes out at -70 or more negative, I would buy EUR/USD after the price would go down so I would get much discounted price. This is not a spike trading, this is scalping, so don't put a lot of money on this. As far as spike trading is concerned, I would try to enter a sell trade on EUR/USD, with SNW, if the number comes out at -80 or more negative, and if spreads are not crazy but I would exit ASAP (as soon as possible) because this would probably reverse anyway. If it comes out at -49 or less negative, I would buy EUR/USD with SNW, if spreads are not crazy, and also exit ASAP.

That's all for Tuesday. Please watch the video for technical trading that is presented right after the German ZEW comment.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $27.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pips

Ok so for total noob... :) After breakthrough the USD/EUR will start falling down or rising? I should think of selling or buying now?

felixforexbroker

Hi Crazycat,
I hope you are well?. I have been trying to get in touch reference a rebate update on felixforexbroker but getting no reply to email. I may have your old address. Can you email me let me know what the update is please?

Many thanks. Regards to all.
best wishes Alex.

Back