Forex Trading Signal 11/12/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is the hi-quality video:
11-12-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Tuesday.

At 5:00 a.m. we had German ZEW. It did not hit our trigger so it was a no trade for spike trading. However, trading against the number worked pretty well. If you followed that advice, you probably made around 15 pips or so.

Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, October 12th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK Claimant Count Change. It is expected to come out at 40K. It is not tradable with the SNW, in my opinion. Because of BOE Inflation report coming out an hour later, I would skip this report at all.

2. Wednesday, October 12th, 2008 (5:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 5:30 a.m. we will have BOE Inflation report. This is not for beginners, and if you want to trade it, please watch the video for more detailed information.

3. Wednesday, October 12th, 2008 (4:45 p.m. New York Time) NEW ZEALAND
At 4:45 a.m. we will have Retail Sales headline coming out of New Zealand. It is expected to come out at 0.4. If it comes out at 1.0% or better and the other numbers are not conflicting, I would buy NZD/USD and expect 30 pips move. On the other, if it comes out at -0.2% or more negative and the other numbers are not conflicting, I would sell NZD/USD and expect 30 pips move as well. Be very careful because spreads tend to be very high for NZ reports.

That's all for Wednesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $27.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $27.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pips

Back