Forex Trading Signal 11/17/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is the hi-quality video:
11-17-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Friday.

U.S. Retail Sales came out lower and USD/JPY moved down by over 20 pips but then it reversed. One thing for sure, I did say not to trade it on EUR/USD or other pairs, and surely it did not work there. USD/JPY was not the best trade either but at least not as horrible as EUR/USD trade would be.

U.S. Consumer sentiment came out a bit better than expected, not enough to enter a trade.

Let's now talk about Monday.

1. Monday, October 17th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Empire Manufacturing coming out. If it comes out at -40 or lower, I would sell USD/JPY and expect 25 pips move. If it comes out at -12 or less negative, I would buy USD/JPY and expect 25 pips move as well. This is not a killer report but it might be an opportunity to make a few pips. Do not overlaverage yourself on this, however.

2. Monday, October 17th, 2008 (9:15 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 9:15 a.m. we will have U.S. Industrial Production. A deviation of 1.0 may work on USD/JPY either at the time of the release or 15 minutes later when the stock market opens but I am not going to trade it. If you really want to trade it, please watch Sir Pips's video for more detailed guidance.

That's all for Monday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $27.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $27.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pips

Back