Forex Trading Signal 11/18/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is the hi-quality video:
11-18-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Monday.

The Empire Manufacturing came out very close to expectations so it was a no trade. The Industrial Production came out much higher than expected, I did not trade it, and although there was some room to make a few pips, it was not a killer report.

Let's talk about Tuesday.

1. Tuesday, Listopad 18th, November 18th, yes, not October, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK CPI headline y/y coming out. It is expected to come out at 4.8%. It is tricky to trade because we might be dealing with deflation, not inflation, soon - which is not good either. It seems no matter if it is going to be a big plus or minus deviation, short GBP/USD might be not a bad option. I am not going to trade it with SNW, at least not big money as I am not confident with the price action right after the report. If anything, consider a short position on GBP/USD but please watch Sir Pip's video how to do it. If it comes comes out lower, the initial reaction might be a buying pressure so there might be an opportunity to get better price to sell GPB/USD, and that's why I don't really want to use SNW on this because you might get a better price by entering manually.

2. Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. PPI. I *NEVER* trade this. Never, never, never, even if you would pay me to trade it. If you want to trade it, please watch the video. I might be sorry I did not trade it, but if this is the case, I will try to learn to live with that.... ;-) I made good money this month, and I am happy with that.

At 9:00 a.m. we will have U.S. TIC. Forget about it. Same with NZ PPI.

So why Sir Pips is talking about this report in his video? Well, that's the beauty of these signals - you get two opinions, and he might be right but I also write what *I* would do, and what I am going to do is have a good sleep tonight which is also priceless, right?. ;-)

That's all for Tuesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $27.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $27.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pips

Thanks for the great updates. Would it be possible to post the comments earlier? For many on the East Coast, we arent able to get the comments until the morning of the trades which is sometimes too late.

Thanks!

Back