Forex Trading Signal 11/21/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is Sir Pip's video:
11-21-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Thursday.

At 4:30 a.m. we had UK Retail Sales. GBP/USD moved quite a bit up, and I made some pips with SNW. I also shorted at the top of the spike, so I also made money on the retracement. Very cool, I made money both on buy and sell on this report... :)

Let's now talk about Friday.

1. Friday, November 21st, 2008 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 7:00 a.m. we will have Canadian CPI coming out. If the Core CPI m/m comes out at 0.2% or higher, probably it would be OK to buy USD/CAD but it might be good for a couple of minutes only. If it comes out at -0.2 or lower, probably it would be OK to sell USD/CAD but it will probably retrace as well. In any event, the price might move 30 pips or so. I will not, however, be trading it with SNW. I don't feel it is worthy to take a risk. I made some money on UK Retail Sales, and I am happy with that.

That's all for Friday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $27.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $27.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pip

Back